• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Next

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2006
    Hi as you can all tell from my post count im new here and as such will probably be making a mistake by posting this topic in here... anyway i digress.

What i want to know is that although i have heard there is to be a new series of pokemon games, namely pearl and diamond, i was wondering if there were to be any plans to beef up the gold/silver/crystal games like nintendo did with pokemon red/blue/yellow AKA pokemon fire red and leaf green.??

Also

Ive heard that the new pokemon games pearl and diamond are only to be on the ds versions, so does that mean there are to be no more of the typical pokemon games to be released on the gameboy SP?? and i dont mean pokemon dash and that rubbish???

Your comments will be greatly appreciated thanks :)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    First off, yes, it seems like all the new Pokemon releases (not spin-offs, but actual Pokemon RPG's) will only be released on the DS starting from D/P.

As for the G/S/C remake, I for one would like that as well. However GameFreak or Nintendo hasn't confirmed anything yet, nor has released and information, so we are correct to assume that there won't be any remake.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Shame that this is the case, means i have to buy a DS just to play this game. A remake of G/S/C would be awesome, i hope they create one with more added features.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    Well the next game that is coming out for the GBA is Mysterious Dungeon. After that I don't think they will make anymore Pokemon games.

:t003:Dark Venusaur
    The problem is that Dungeon has been out for around 5 months, and there is no news on it's American/European release.

Afterall, an English Pokemon Ranger has been confirmed... but Dungeon hasn't.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I'd love to see a GSC remake, particularly on the GBA. This would make unobtainable pokemon such as Lugia and Ho-Oh easier to catch, plus all the rare dogs would be available instead of just the one corresponding to your starter. Perhaps they could also include the GS ball and celebi in this version.

Back