• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's one of the meanest things you've done?

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    We were all sitting at the lunch table as usual, and one of the guys was talking about something that he wanted. So we convinced him that if he drank this disgusting drink we had concocted we would get him what he wanted. It wasn't particularly mean but he genuinely believed us and was upset afterwards. Looking back on it I feel awful, and would have been pretty pissed myself because the drink was a mixture of like coffee beans, gatorade and small pieces of cardboard, among a ton of other things I can't recall.

Thread was inspired by Sydian's pepper juice stuff.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I think I remember being mean to one of my sisters. When she threatened to tell my parents that I hit her, I grabbed her cellphone and didn't give it back unless she promised not to tell them what happened.

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I think I remember being mean to one of my sisters. When she threatened to tell my parents that I hit her, I grabbed her cellphone and didn't give it back unless she promised not to tell them what happened.

Why would you hit your sister. You're only supposed to hit your brothers and just barely enough to get what you want. For shame PlatinumDude.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    - I broke into my friend's house while she was sleeping and drew stuff all over her face XD (She's a reeeally heavy sleeper loool ._.)

- I broke my sister's arm

- I hacked into my sister's facebook account (she told me the password lol T.T") and changed her password XD

- I made some rice with play dough, mixed it in a salmon sushi and fed it to my sister :D

XD

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Um..saying I made fun of an old man would be a tremendous understatement, and you'll see why --not proud of what I did. You see, as a kid, I was described as a walking devil. I broke anything and everything, hit smaller kids, and was just ill-mannered. There was this old couple next to my house that no one used to talk to. I used to throw random balls and toys at their windows everyday. One day, the old man rushed out and started spouting and I think swearing. After he came to my backyard, I threw at him many, many stuff. He started shouting, "please, stop!", and almost cried! My mom came and stopped me while I was laughing! After that, I got grounded for weeks then had to apologize to the old man. D:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I am a mean person (if you get on my badside) umm but ONE of the meanest things I have done was when I was little, I hit my twin brother in the eye with a cooler and he had to get stiches near his eye

:t354:TG

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Fractured some kids hip. Was it mean? Yes. Do I regret it? No. Do I feel bad about doing it? No. Did he deserve it? Yes. Very much so.

Back