• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's popping?

Hinyamaru

❋13th Link Reincarnation❋
    Years
    Name: Emmanuel
    Username: Hinyamaru or Hinya
    Things that you like: I love video games like Zelda,Pokémon,Mario,Sonic etc... I also like drawing, it's one of my biggest passion.
    What is your favorite pokémon: Okay so i will go and say Torterra because this guy's Earthquake are so god damn powerful and he have pretty good stats in my opinion.
    Why did you came here: Because I loved that forum already before I signed up and finally I said to myself: Hey why don't you make an account?
    Info: Originally I speak french so i'm sorry if my english might not be that good

Years
    Hi there and welcome, Emmanuel! Our usernames actually look very similar, except for a few letters in the middle. Glad to see you finally decided to join after a while being just a lurker, and trust me you get way more of the experience as an actual member.

So, from what your post says, it appears you'll definitely enjoy our very popular Video Games section which is blossoming with topics based on the newest and best games, as well as terms in the gaming industry and whatnot. Also, great taste you have given those franchises are all very popular and still going strong, hence why they're faves among many gamers. Also, don't worry about your English skills because we have people who have the same issues as well, but we're a forum that's easy to learn things from so hopefully you'll improve on your English very well during your time here.

That said, I hope that will keep you wanting to stick around, and everyone here is really nice so settling in won't be much of a problem. Have a great time Emmanuel, and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Torterra has really been growing on me lately. <3 Its concept is so cool and it's way better than Turtwig and Grotle, which are probably my least favorite starters overall. The land turtle idea is very unique and pretty awesome.. so I'm thinking of breeding one sometime.

Anyways, hi there Emmanuel! Welcome to PokeCommunity, we're glad to meet you! Happy you decided to make an account, there are so many things to do here and we'd absolutely love to have you. Ask away if you need help and be sure to keep logging on, yas? Have a blast. :)

Years
    Welcome to PC!

Torterra is my favorite final evolution of the 4th generation. I love its design, and it is powerful like you said. I tend to use it a lot when playing through Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum.

You should totally check out the Video Game section of the site to discuss all things Mario, Zelda, etc. We also have an Art and Design section you should check out if you want to show off some of your drawings!

Hope you stick around! And don't worry, your English is fine :3

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
    Hello there! Welcome to the community :)

You said you like drawing? Me too! If you ever share some of your art on the site I would love to see it. I draw from time to time (when I have spare time), but that hasn't been too often as of late!

Anyway, see you around! Send me a VM if you're ever bored and want to chat ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baaaw, love Zelda games too! Usually I'd love to play the old Zelda games like OoT and Twilight Princess but I'm really loving A Link Between Worlds too! Hehe, and pokemon always! Welcome to PC today! <33

It's good that you're liking the forum! I hope that you'll have a great time here! I started off with a Turtwig when I first played D/P/Pl too; it was pretty great defensive wise! Helped out a lot against Cynthia's Garchomp too. :3

Ah, and no worries; I hope to see you soon! I hope we can chat sometime~! <33

Back