• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats so special about a Pikachu

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    But seriously, I think it's because Ash's Pikachu is strong. Not just strong, but super stupidly strong, as if it were God., anybody can do that! Then I guess there's no difference between that Pikachu and Arceus...

Is that a sarcastic remark? Because even if Ash's Pikachu is strong, its not *that* strong (although I would be very happy if that was true).

Pikachu can be kinda random at times :15:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I am pretty sure its because in one ep giovonni or however you spell it told team rocket to get me that pikachu if its the last thing you do or something like that

That was the song Double Trouble for Pikachu's Jukebox haha

On the very first episode of Pokemon, Oak claimed Pikachu to be stronger than normal Pikachu's. And Team Rocket said that a few episodes later.

He did? I only remember him saying there was something wrong with it

hannahmiley

Rock Star/Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Is that a sarcastic remark? Because even if Ash's Pikachu is strong, its not *that* strong (although I would be very happy if that was true).

Pikachu can be kinda random at times
    Yeah true, but a Pikachu who can THUNDERBOLT GROUND TYPES?! What does that mean?

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
    Years
  • Well, TR might want it since Ash's Pikachu always win in Battles and Gyms.. But, Even if they try and try to get Pikachu, They never succeed... =/

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    they go after his pikachu, not just because it's stronger than the normal pikachu, but also because they have been insulted by him.
    they should be able to steal a simple pikachu from a simple punk, but they refuse to accept their neither is truly simple.

Back