• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's something you do that you know is bad for your health but you just can't avoid it?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It could be anything. A food, a drink, a habit, etc.

For me, I sleep on my stomach. Horrible for the back and neck, might even be why I get tension headaches occasionally, but I just can't fall asleep any other way.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    It could be anything. A food, a drink, a habit, etc.

For me, I sleep on my stomach. Horrible for the back and neck, might even be why I get tension headaches occasionally, but I just can't fall asleep any other way.

Is that too bad? :o I never sleep not on my stomach! It's the only way to sleep for me. :(

Also, drinking softdrinks is pretty much a given. And alcohol.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Is that too bad? :o I never sleep not on my stomach! It's the only way to sleep for me. :(

Well, I haven't had any problems from it yet, but it apparently screws with your spine and neck muscles.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I drink way more pop/soda than I should and I sleep like more people do when they are sick. Propped up. But for me I can't sleep laying flat. My nose plugs up and I drool all over...lol.

pkmin3033

I think I probably think too much about things I shouldn't think about. I think.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    welllll since we're talking bad habits according to the op here, smoking. i could probably "avoid" it by putting some serious effort into quitting but i don't really feel like i want to enough right now. it's a very bad habit that i need to knock on the head though - been at it more than half my life now.

...anyone wanna swap? 8D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'm a hardcore procrastinator. I have such impressive plans, and I know I'll do them all and do them perfectly...but I'll put it off to tomorrow.

I also don't breathe bottled air yet. I should look into getting some while it's still cheap.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    I don't eat a lot of fruit, I know it's not a good thing but I just don't like it. :/

Sirfetch’d

I too sleep on my stomach! I have a really bad back though and I just cannot get comfortable when trying to sleep on it. Other things that I do that I should probably stop are adding salt to lots of my foods, skipping exercise days, and not eating a proper lunch.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I drink a bit too many espresso shots. Hopefully, my liver's still fine in the coming few decades.

Last edited:
    Back