• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's something you'd like to see a Pokemon based on?

Years
  • I feel like I have just the thing for you.

a65d4e8281466db708688ec628144323.png

Oh right, there's a Diancie. I was thinking of something with colors more similar to Gigalith, and having...well, more crystals. Gen VI is still almost unknown to me.

Years
    • A quail. They're funny little birds when they run on the ground.
    • A banana slug. Something bright and colorful, and maybe different variations based on different fruits.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I'd love to see Bush Baby and Lemur Pokemon! Also some Pokemon inspired by Alice in Wonderland like a grinning cat or a white rabbit.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • THERE SHOULD TOTALLY BE A POKÉMON BASED ON LIKE A CONKER!! That'd be so sick holy moly, haha. It could have super-high Defence and could be available early game and maybe be like a mid-stage bug evo? The picture below looks freaking awesome to me!​

Years
  • There are plenty of different animals out there that they could do, but as far as an inanimate object goes, I'd like to see them make a Pokemon based off a lightbulb, specifically a spiral CFL lightbulb. And maybe a walking maple leaf Pokemon might be cool, though that might just be the Canadian in me talking.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • How about a dolphin? We seriously need one.
    And how about more fruits? I seriously like the idea of Pokemon based on fruits. Like Tropius.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    I would like:
    -A PEACOCK Pokemon, with its tail raimbow-coloured
    -A typical phantom, like the ones that looks like sheets or blankets
    -A Coyote Pokemon

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    A lemur! I've seen a few Psychic-typed lemur designs. I think the concept would work perfectly. That and a tiger. A Fire-typed Tiger starter.

Back