• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's that website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    I don't know if this is in the right place or not but there was a website that showed really good movesets and honestly, I'm to lazy to think of anynow that I've lost my guidebook.

It's called koffing something. I'ev searched and searched but no luck

Thanks

Edit: Oops I just seen the strategies and movesets forum, can a mod move it there?

I'll report my own topic.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I wouldn't say topics like this are allowed since it's borderline advertisement so I'll just close this. However, the website you're talking about is most likely Smogon - its name doesn't have Koffing in it, but the site icon has one. The site was down for quite a while and it's still being worked on so some links might be broken, but it's the best site for competitive movesets.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back