• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats the best death???

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Being shot right through the skull, point blank. It'd be so fast you wouldn't even notice.

I wouldn't say "Sleep to death", mainly because those are caused by diseases or organ failures, which is pain over an elongated period. A gunshot to the head can be done even when you're on top of the world.

*loads revolver*

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    Drowning is described as being forced to breathe SAND. It is heavy and makes you gag and is all around deeply, deeply unpleasant.

So not that.

Dying in your sleep seems to be the best one for YOU. But that means your loved ones might never get to say goodbye.

Since you're dead and it really won't matter how uncomfortable you are so long as your loved ones can be as comforted as possible, I'd say one where your lover or friends/family can be there with you to hold your hand.

Mostly, however, freezing to death is the best death as far as I've heard. Sure it HURTS with all that frost bite and bone chilling cold. But right before you die, your nerves go first so everything is suddenly very warm and comforting like it is in the womb. Your friends could still be by your side or going with you-- and then there's usually a bright light as though the night or whatever snow storm, even just snowy clouds have parted to let to sun shine down on you. It sounds very pleasant once the nerves go..

=D

Skull_Lucario

The triforce PWNS!!
    Years

Drowning is described as being forced to breathe SAND. It is heavy and makes you gag and is all around deeply, deeply unpleasant.

So not that.

Dying in your sleep seems to be the best one for YOU. But that means your loved ones might never get to say goodbye.

Since you're dead and it really won't matter how uncomfortable you are so long as your loved ones can be as comforted as possible, I'd say one where your lover or friends/family can be there with you to hold your hand.

Mostly, however, freezing to death is the best death as far as I've heard. Sure it HURTS with all that frost bite and bone chilling cold. But right before you die, your nerves go first so everything is suddenly very warm and comforting like it is in the womb. Your friends could still be by your side or going with you-- and then there's usually a bright light as though the night or whatever snow storm, even just snowy clouds have parted to let to sun shine down on you. It sounds very pleasant once the nerves go..

=D

i fully agree =]..........that's the way i wana go!

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    Die from blood loss after killing your enemy and his family for destroying your life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    As mentioned before, I also think dying in your sleep is best yay for no pain :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Dying in Nica's arms is the best, yo. <3

There kind of is no good way to die. ._.' But, if I had to pick one, I guess I'd go with dying in your sleep.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The two ways I want to die either dying of old age or dying in battle.

I would love to die after seeing at least two generation of my blood continue along the line. I couldn't ask for anything else.

Second, I follow a really old honor. Lol. That, or it has to be a sword battle. No guns. Guns fail.

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    Dieing in your sleep..

Dying in your sleep, because of old age would have to be the best way to die.
    Dieing in your sleep is actually the best death. While your dreaming in dream land; your body stops working; meaning you dont feel anything.. Anyways, I think the worst death is bleeding to death.. The thought of gushing blood from one of your vital limbs is sickening.

~Bai

Back