• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats the better pokemon

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Mew. This is in the wrong section... but mew definitly.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Ah, I just saw the first pokemon movie yesterday. Mewtwo was pretty dang powerful, but mew was just as good. The best PKMN movie, no doubt, and Mewtwo is better IMO, as it was the first pokemon known to be superior and godly, and the only one in my mind, b/c I think Arceus is a poser. Mewtwo was totally unstopable, though Mew was pretty darn good.

GrayLuna

Years
    if you mean the strongest it would have to be Mewtwo
    if you're asking for peoples opinions like who do you like better well i like them both but i like Mewtwo more ^_^

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    In terms of strength and abilities, Mewtwo is better.

Mew is cuter, but Mewtwo looks more awesome in my opinion.
    I adore them both. <3

SheiK

Rawr Blargh
    Years
    Mewtwo is stronger, but Mew is so much better-looking and cuter.

I think they are both excellent pokemon in their own rights. :D

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Mewtwo eats Mew all day long. Mewtow is cooler, looks cooler, has better stats (except defense I think) and pretty much pwns every other pokemon ever made.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mewtwo eats Mew all day long. Mewtow is cooler, looks cooler, has better stats (except defense I think) and pretty much pwns every other pokemon ever made.

Exactly right. Arceus is a poser. Really, Mewtwo was the original ultimate PKMN, and always will be in my mind. Heck, it could just clone Arceus...problem solved!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Mewtwo vs Mew is just like Deoxys vs Arceus. Mewtwo and Deoxys are stronger offensively, but Mew and Arceus are better overall.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    mew just pwns mewtwo. I mean who else can learn every TM and also mew could just transform intoi mewtwo and kill it!!!!!!!

J Dog

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    mewtwo is definately the stronger of the two...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Wasn't Mewtwo supposedly unbeatable or something? It's been a while since I saw the movie.

Anyway, stat wise I suppose Mewtwo would be better. I'm pretty sure Mewtwo is better in the anime as well, which would make since seeing as how it has all the Pokemon's DNA in it that Mew has plus Mew's DNA.

Back