• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the color of your room?

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
  • My walls are light blue with cloud curtains that match it haha. My dad asked me what color I wanted my room to be, so that's what I chose =) I've had ever since I was 5, and I still like it. It looks really nice when the sun hits my room a certain way =p

reyzn

Years
  • I painted my room two shades of blue, though I don't know why, my favourite colour is pink. =\

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • white with tooooons of anime pictures and posters and stuff. :D I got tired of having bare white walls so I tacked up one thing I love more than anything and that's anime. :3

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    What color is your bedroom?
    White. Just.. white.
    Did you pick out the color of your room or did someone else?
    I think it was always white, from the very beginning. Haha. No, I didn't pick it.

Also do you like the color of your room?

White is so neutral, it's pleasing. I wouldn't have it any other way. : )

Ciz Adartse

• Damn •
    Years
  • Creamy Vanilla White... And I like it...

But... It smells like a mixture of Lysol, Car Fresheners and Moth Balls... Maybe because of the weekly cleaning... My parents couldn't resist clean my room every week.. I'm a messy guy... :D

But i could still maintain the creamy colors of my room... No wallpapers, No posters, No wallscratches... Just plain white... ;)

Years
  • Light blue and tan.
    What's the color of your room?

Those are pretty close to what it looks like. The top half and ceiling are blue and the bottom is tan.

I did pick it out, and I love it. It isn't as boring as a solid color, and it's light enough on the top half that it makes the room seem bigger. It used to be white. I hate white.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Mine is blue but it used to be half blue and pink :)
    Babie Blue <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The same bland shade of white that all the dorm rooms on campus are painted... White paint over rough-textured brick, complete with all the chips (showing the previous layer of white paint) and dents you would expect in a dorm built in the 1970's.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    A somewhat dark shade of blue. There's not much in it, just the blue. If you look hard enough, you could see where my old air conditioner used to be before it was moved to another wall.

Back