• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Fall asleep on the couch. xD

Then I get up again, assuming I wake up at all I'm screwed if I don't and its a school day. and brush my teeth, eat, fix my hair, then leave. Take a shower sometimes, though I prefer after school. xD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I go back to sleep. Wake up again. Shower. Get dressed. Forget to eat breakfast
    and then get on with my day o3o

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • If it's a work day I have breakfast, shower and then get changed before leaving the house.

If it's a weekend i'll usually sit in bed watching TV for a while.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i lay in bed listening to my alarm clock
    it wakes me up with the album Beneath the Medicine Tree - by copeland
    go
    youtube
    now

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • When I wake up, I would usually go outside and have my breakfast, or sometimes I sleep again on the couch outside. lol xD

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I fall out of my bed.

I usually eat breakfast and do my usual business(brush teeth, get ready for school, change, ect.)

Its quite annoying sometimes -.- I just want to sleep for the whole day..

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I jump to my alarm clock to lower the volume (It wakes me up with the increasingly loud intro of Invocation of Apocalyptic Evil)

Then I listen to my Studio force in subconciousness for 15 minutes.

I go into my close to change.

Go to the restroom and do whatever I don't forget to do.

And go downstairs and remember what the Schedule is for today in School. Every other day I say "YES" and every other day I say "****!!!"

Maybe have some breakfast.

And that's it. Saturdays are a different story. Anything can happen when I wake up on a Saturday.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • I take my usual pills and then I go on the computer. XD I don't really do much else but sometimes I'll still have my TV going from last night since I can't really fall asleep without it... or without HITT playing too. :<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I roll over and hit snooze on my alarm. Then ten minutes later I do it again. If I'm extra tired/lazy, I do it again ten minutes later. Then I scramble to get ready, though I don't have to move TOO quickly because I purposely set my alarm 20 minutes early so I can hit snooze. It makes me feel I get to sleep longer. n_n;;

Aside from that, I just get dressed and grab everything that was charging (DS, iPod, phone) and then I head out the door for work. :B

(look at erica discovering all these polls she missed while writing exams!)

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I try to go back to sleep. And then I wake up and get dressed. Then I eat my breakfast. I'm sooooo interesting, eh?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I wiggle my fingers and toes to make sure that my limbs have not been cut off in the night. Then I get up.

Years
  • On work days, I turn to my clock, go "uggggh", and set my alarm ahead 5-10 minutes, depending on when I actually got up. Then I try sleeping those extra few minutes. It means I have to run around faster when I get up but these days I need those few minutes, and it takes me all of five minutes to get ready, if I packed up my backpack the night before.

On my days off, I turn around, look at the clock, and decide if it's late enough to get up. :p

Very boring morning routine.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I usually hit the snooze anywhere from 2-5 times. Once I finally wake up, first thing I do is boot up Firefox, come on PC, and see if I have any new messages.

Yeah, PC comes first for me in the mornings. Or afternoons, if I sleep really late.

Back