• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ~*!*~whats The First Thing Your Going To Do~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • When you get the game of course?
    Since its coming out tomorrow and no one made a post lor thread like this I though I'll do it

When I get the game I'm going to scream for joy and push everyone out of my way and play it non-stop, like I did when I got any other Pokemon game. But this one is more better because its a new generation

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    I'm going to...

1. Sit in the car for twenty minutes driving to Toys R Us.
    2. Find my Pearl Copy.
    3. Stare in awe at the boxart for 5-6 seconds.
    4. Stare in awe at that little chip thing for 5-6 seconds.
    5. Put the chip into my DS.
    6. Open my DS.
    7. Turn on my DS.
    8. Play Pearl, my fingers trembling with joy.

Yeah. -cough-

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Buy Diamond (and hopefully the guide as well), and play for the rest of the day.
    Then remember I have homework to do.

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • starting tomorrow when I get up I am going to scream then wake up my mom and tell her to take me to the store and when I get the game I am going to have this freakish smile on my face all day long and I will be twitching a bunch and be screaming and laughing and then when I beat the game I will throw it away lol just kidding I will never stop playing it

ShadowEmperor93

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Stay up all night waiting for daylight to return again, then convince my dad to drive me to Target and get my copy of Diamond, then wait 15 minutes in line to buy it. Then spend another 20 minutes struggling to open the box as i'm on my way home. Then put the chip in my DS, turn it on and admire the Intro video reseting the game to watch it 5 times and finally touch the screen and begin playing......all day.....completely neglecting the existence of my homework also.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I ordered mine in the mail so I dunno when I am getting it. But I should get it really within 2 or 3 days. I have Spring Break now so I'll probably play it every day and beat it very quickly! :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Right now it's 11:30PM, and I'm going to attempt to write my entire history paper tonight so I don't have to worry about interrupting D/P. Wish me luck!!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    TRY AND SLEEP. Seriously. I'm praying that I'll be able to sleep tonight. My dad is waking me up at 7:30 and we're going to go straight to EB Games and hope to get there by 8:00. I'm REALLY excited.

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • yea im goign to try and sleep tonight to, its going to be hard, when i wake up im giogn to church, then right to ebx in my mall, then im going to look at the cover for like 10 minutes and read the stuff in the book and book (probibally not) then play all day.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Open it up. What I'm going to do after that is put it into my DS, turn it on, start playing, then leave the store and bus home while playing. :P

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I'll probably have some difficulty opening the box,
    but when I do, no one will be able to
    get through to me. XD

Years
  • When I get the game, I'll first open the package ( I pre-ordered it) and then read the little booklet that comes in it, then depending what time it is, I'll start playing it, I'll choose the girl trainer, then I'll choose Piplup (always start with a water Pokemon), then I'll go in search of Starly and Shinx and hopefully get them to their next stage or close to it at least.

Back