• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the first wild Pokémon you encountered in B/W?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Now the games are finally released, I bet everyone was eager to get right into them. Saying that, some of you may still be waiting for your copies, or may not have even thought about your copies yet - so you guys can post whenever you get to play (in whatever shape or form)!

So yeah, what's the first wild Pokémon you encountered and how did the battle go? Did you win easily, or maybe even have lost? Tell all. :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • The first wild Pokemon I encountered was the little yorkie. Based on its pictures, I hated it, such a furball, but upon hearing its cute cry/bark, I loved it. I didn't have any Pokeballs for some reason. Or I was lost in my bag. I kicked the puppy. Haven't caught one yet.. I settled for the kitty.

Years
  • The first wild Pokemon I encountered was the little yorkie. Based on its pictures, I hated it, such a furball, but upon hearing its cute cry/bark, I loved it. I didn't have any Pokeballs for some reason. Or I was lost in my bag. I kicked the puppy. Haven't caught one yet.. I settled for the kitty.

Woah, woah woah woah.... WOAH.
    Are you telling me... that.... BOTH the yorkie and the cat are in Black AND White? PLEASE SAY IT IS SO!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    From the looks of it, yes. However, that doesn't relate to the original discussion, so unless you have something to add about the first wild Pokemon...

Years
  • From the looks of it, yes. However, that doesn't relate to the original discussion, so unless you have something to add about the first wild Pokemon...

Eep. Sorry. Got a little too excited there... xB
    I guess I'll just continue lurking this thread. :x

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine was a level two female Minezumi. I didn't catch it, though, because I never really catch level two Pokemon. I don't know why. I just don't.

So my Mijumaru, Miju, defeated it with two Tackles. Very simple. Poor Minezumi stood no chance.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I got the Bidoof rip-off -.-. But I have both the cat and dog. Got the dog first so I just boxed the cat lol. I just caught a Munna :] it was a boy so I caught another one that was female, cos it would be weird if it was a boy O.o I have the water monkey too, but it's a boy :/

The Red Chain

Caught him too because I had luckily gone through the capture introduction from the Prof. :3

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I encountered that Pokemon which looks like Bidoof. Ummm.. what is it called? :P

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I just caught a level 11 Choroneko :] not using the boxed one cos its like level 4 or something. Not planning on using Munna anymore - it evolves with a Moonstone :[ and Hiyappu evolves with a water stone too. I plan on getting the Turtle fossil pokemon :]

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • Woah, woah woah woah.... WOAH.
    Are you telling me... that.... BOTH the yorkie and the cat are in Black AND White? PLEASE SAY IT IS SO!!
    Yes. At least that is the case in black.

The first pokemon I encountered was the Bidoof rip off with the red eyes. I can't remember what his name is right now... Level 4, male.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Actually, the first Pokemon I ever encountered in the wild was the little Pup, who I did catch, because I luckily had Pokeballs around my waist right after I found him, I decided to do a little catching of my own and it turns out that I got him, Nicknamed him Izzy, and I actually am Using him on my team.

Years
  • My first one was a male yorkie dog thing. Its was so cute with its little bark cry i had to have it. I caught it and i am now battling dento (or whatever his name is) with it. He's gona be on my team till the end :D

I also caught the bidoof rip off. i still havent found the cat yet :/ and i got given the fire version of yanapu. Didnt even know i had it till i checked out my pokedex so i could try and find a Yanapu XD

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Isn't this an encounter thread, not a capture thread?

Anyway, I first encountered Minezumi. First Pokémon I captured was Yorterrie.

Back