• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the funniest thing your pet(s) ever did?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hmmmm.....well, I was sitting on the sofa once and my cat was sitting on the back of it behind me. My hair was splayed out across the back of the sofa next to the cat. I felt a tugging, so I turned and...found the cat eating my hair. XDDD

Years
    One day, our kitten got a new collar. She'd never had a collar before, so she played with it alot xDD It was so funny and cute to see her play with the ID tag on the collar.

It's also funny to see the cats get tape stuck on them. They're just as crazy.

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
    Years
    Well, I guess it's somewhat funny when my kitten climbs ONTO the Christmas tree. xD And it's also funny to see both of my cats trying to catch their tails. xD

Years
    Last Christmas my cat, Simba, hid in the Christmas tree alot. Well I was in the living room playing my Playstaion when my sister called my mom. My mom walked out of the kitchen, through the living room to my sister's bedroom. Simba sprang out from the middle of the tree and clung to my mom's leg. It was so funny and cute! XD

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    lol, my pet is also called Simba but he's a dog. The funniest thing? when it jumped onto the sofa and he bumped his head onto the candle next to it, poor dog... :x

Years
    Back when my dog was alot younger we used to play fetch with him. We had a tile floor and when ever he'd run on it to fetch the ball he'd slip and fly into the front door. Those were the good times.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    Most likely when my cat, Gizmo, climbed into a GAP bag. Then when she got up, the bag didn't come off. So for some time an upsidedown bag ran accros the house. XD

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Why not break up the fur with some feathers?

I was playing Mario Party on my N64 one morning...and one of my parrots was within earshot of the game noise. At this point in the game, I'm waiting for Luigi to finish a 1p game (I was Peach), and he loses...and my parrot does a PERFECT imitation of Luigi's groan!

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I was at my mom's a few weeks ago and had crochted a long string. well I went to the movies, and when I came back, someone had tied the string to the celing fan and the cats were chasing it around. -_-;

Years
    I have a parrot that can imitate me very well.Day before yesterday I asked my mom to cook up something for me to eat and the parrot copied me.My mom made something for both of us.The parrot ended up eating my dinner! LOL it was so funny!

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    My cat use to run into walls and stuff. who knows why. He doens't anymore because I think he get's the message that it hurts, lolz. Now he likes to run around the bathtub chasing his tail and then he gets dizzy and falls asleep in the bath. heh. and my dog, he likes to chase me and my other dog with moldy food... -_-;;

- KSP

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    You people have some weird cats! XD

Well the funniest thing my dog did and still does, is get excited on the first person he sees. Which is usually me, so I have to run around the couch and when catchs me, he tackles me. It's really sad to see a lineman/linebacker get tackled by a dog. XD

Back