• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the Good Set?

Years
  • I love Pokemon of Course, as I make videos frequently on Pokemon and other games I love to open Booster Box as well just like my Subscribers. I have opened a Next Destinies Booster Box off camera but cant decide on my next one no old set but some card sets that are good that I could pull something in any sets??

Years
  • Boxes from every set have a certain amount of rares. HGSS Triumphant was a good set for tournament-worthy cards in 2011, but I think you'd be better off focusing on cards from the Black & White sets. I don't know the odds of pulling things like full arts and secret rares from each set, so if you want to know the set with the best odds of pulling those, you'd have to look that up yourself (kinda been busy all week).

Years
  • I have been looking at The Primes to very nice cards but you are right veiwers would love to see Black and White Openings and later I do the Older Sets. So probaly Next on List is the New May Set and the Noble Victories :D

Back