• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last game you've beaten?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Halo: Reach. It made it a priority to do at least a few missions a day before I hopped on multiplayer, and with that strategy I finally finished it =P

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Well...

Since I've been really busy with a lotta stuff lately (like the past few years lol) I haven't had a chance to much. But a few weeks ago I finally managed to beat Twilight Princess. Yea I'm that far behind...

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Best.

Sonic Game.

Ever.

Spoiler:

Seizure Hyper Sonic!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Last game I beat was Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Started it Friday and beat it today (Sunday). It was an okay game--still good, I suppose--but definitely my least favourite in the Layton series. :(

Unless Left 4 Dead counts because I played through all the campaigns with my roommate over the span of yesterday and this afternoon. But I've beaten it long before this soooo I guess not. XD;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    The last game I beat was Halo: Reach co-op on Normal last night. Before that, I beat Metroid Prime 3: Corruption earlier this week. Working on Birth by Sleep now.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    LOL UH......

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
    It's like Fatal Frame only cute, and the ghosts are pants and spider crab fire things.

I also beat Cat Planet the other day.

....and I beat Togainu no Chi last week... again B|....

Rafflesia

i26
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Main story of Dragon Age Origins. I ended up starting over again so I could marry Alistair and rule Denerim with my beautiful husbando. I also wanted to do more important side quests, seeing as my actions in Origins will alter the setting of Dragon Age 2.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The last game I've beaten was my HG that I got ages ago, but was too busy wandering around through the game to complete the last segment of the stroyline. XD; hahaar me and my easily distracted nature. :D

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I only have 2 DS games, and I'm reallyyyy looking for another one, argghhh. I need more games. :[

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Just hit 100% in Gta: San Andras AND Vice City (Vercetti) this evening. All to do now is rack up those crime points via infinite ammo...

Also finished first run of Champions of Norrath (PS2) for the first time as Dark Elf Shadow Knight. End boss was a pain. But the souls he shot from his bow was cool.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Mine is Star Wars Battlefront 2 it is so easy.

I have a hack where I can't die:)

Back