• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Years
  • Purchased 2017 edition of the Hobonichi notebook with an accompanying cover, the Vitamin Dot.

I severely underestimated the popularity of these products and ended up spending 2.5 hours trying to checkout, assuming that many of the covers would be sold out. In the end, only 2 of the 70+ covers went out of stock...But at least I now have experience with online shopping on a Japanese website.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Groceries. Somewhat boring, but exciting to me because food

Actually eating some of these delicious Reese's Puffs mixed with Cocoa Pebbles now, as a celebration for being a responsible adult making responsible adult-like decisions. *nod nod*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I bought a pair of really stylish wireless headphones the other day! Love em

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Mother 1 for WiiU, two days ago.

I don't regret it.

You can argue that I bought tomato soup and ordered Chinese take away yesterday but I didn't pay for it so I won't count it :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Me and my mom just got iPad Pros from Verizon. I named my mine Nico, and I'm seriously in love with it omfg. See, I have an old iPad 2 that's like soooo outdated at the moment. XD I also got the cool new stylus pencil to go with it. :3

Spoiler:

I might even be able to go on PC more often via my new iPad! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I bought a pair of really stylish wireless headphones the other day! Love em

I bought new headphones too! :) My old ones broke only several days ago, hope that these new ones will work much longer {XD}
    Also some food and beauty products :) A new shampoo for me and a styling gel like in this list https://machohairstyles.com/best-hair-gel-for-men/ , suppose that this one will give better effect than the previous one! :) Especially considering that I don't like using special irons for daily styling {XD}

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Lots of things recently:

online:
    Reaper sauce, supposed to be hotter than ghost peppers
    a sleeping Eevee plush
    Myanmar football jersey
    Kuttari Sleeping Vaporeon plush (last one I'm missing in my collection)
    a large Eevee plush
    the two Kuttari Vulpix plushies - awake and sleeping versions
    Netherlands football jersey
    a small Eevee plush that comes with an egg

at the store:
    a pyramid-studded belt
    a large cup/mug with Deadpool design on it

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Last thing I bought was a diet coke from a vending machine!

I heard about this product not for once, I'm just curious does its taste differ greatly from the usual coke? :)

On topic - today I bought some higyene products, some food for my cats and a couple of CDs with music of my favourite bands :) And also some beauty products, including a styling gel like here https://machohairstyles.com/best-hair-gel-for-men/ , yeah I upgraded my beauty collection again {XD} Mine choice was this one, finally I can make a cooler styling on my head again :) Never tried definetely paste, I think it'll be interesting :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Recently:
    Red Fox plush
    Fennec Fox plush
    Wolf plush
    Snow Leopard plush
    Spoiler:

Sand Cat plush
    Spoiler:

Litten plush
    Spoiler:

custom made Shiny Zorua plush
    also:
    2 Luxembourg flags
    Spoiler:

Luxembourg football jersey

just ordered yesterday, shipped today:
    Greninja plush
    Hydreigon plush

I know, I spend my entire extra money on plushies! it's what makes me smile!

Last edited:
    Years
  • The last thing I bought was a New York Style Cheesecake from Burger King. I noticed an advertisement for them and thought I'd give them a try. Yum! :)

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
  • Green tea from Starbucks. :> If it's not food requested then it would be an adaptor for my old laptop's wireless card to put it in my extra desktop.

Back