• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Blitzle, sure you can use it as a journal, or you can keep making posts here, it's up to you. :)

Alright, sweet thanks :) I'll probably just post a new post each time~

Today: Tucked in my Altaria
    Items: Oran Berry x4, Figy Berry x3, Pass Orb, Sitrus Berry,
    Befriended Pokemon: FEMALE Flame Body Ponyta (YUS),

Found a lot of Oran berries today. o.o
    And I FINALLY found a female Ponyta :D Definitely took that for my daily snab.
    And the usual - water, plant, check berries. Nothing special today (N) Harvested a lot of berries though~

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Wow thanks for reminding me. Time for Dream World

But, I dislike the 1 hour limit, not to mention the 24hr game sync

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • The last thing I did at the Dream World was grunt and retort in frustration after I effectively killed its ecosystem for the day after rejecting all wildlife and taking all of their natural resources.

...It was to my realization that after a bit of exploration across the Dream Bridge (3 times?) everything stops spawning.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got a Bellsprout (which I haven't retrieved from extralink yet), and I was gunna get a Nidoran but I lost the sky race game. ;__; I also watered my one berry lol.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    The last thing I did in DW was the exploration of the dream world forest.. From there, I met my first female DW ponyta which has a flame body on it.. After that I changed my pokedex skin and updated the Musicals.. Then waked up my Electivire :3

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Tangela with Regeneration. <3 Bold nature too, so think i'll train it to be in my Wi-Fi team.

Years
  • Sent my Reuniclus, watered some plants, explored a bit, and then caught a Poochyena with Poison Fang and Rattled ability.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Went on a dream friend finding frenzy. I'm not sure what dream pals are for, but i will collect them all!

I keep running into the same pokemon over and over again. Are we all seeing the same batch of pokemon? What can we do to find a different selection of pokemon in the Dream World?

( I see Sunkern, Iggilipuff, ratata, nidoran male, bidoof, ponyta, kangaskhan, lickitunge, shinx, oddish, lotad)

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Went on a dream friend finding frenzy. I'm not sure what dream pals are for, but i will collect them all!

I keep running into the same pokemon over and over again. Are we all seeing the same batch of pokemon? What can we do to find a different selection of pokemon in the Dream World?

( I see Sunkern, Iggilipuff, ratata, nidoran male, bidoof, ponyta, kangaskhan, lickitunge, shinx, oddish, lotad)

I think you'll need to accumulate more Dream Points in order to see different, rarer Pokemon. There's plenty of ways of getting Dream Points, and I think Serebii or Bulbapedia has a source on them.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • I hope you all know that you can just reset to get different genders and natures on your Dream World pokemon. Just don't save when you get the pokemon to reset it.

As for what I did last in the dreamworld, I befriended a Farfetch'd.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • Not true. The gender is decided when you meet the pokemon in the dream world.

ah. Well you can at least reset the natures.

Went on a dream friend finding frenzy. I'm not sure what dream pals are for, but i will collect them all!

Harvesting berries, trading items, visiting people's homes, etc., is how you get more dream points.

Last edited:

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • DIGLETT
    -made my garden bigger, new row for total of THREE

~Watered some gardens, leaving 11 left.
    ~Visited Island of Dreams FOUR times, having a wish for a Male Lickitung as it was better than the others :(

Ignoring the Ice Cream game means I might be able to visit again.

Am kinda good at the Hide & Seek. There is a "two" square "circle" of sorts in terms of when/where listening works. Usually find the lost item NEAR where the lost Pokemon is, so rush to the sparkly to find the item. THEN will listen & look for the lost Pokemon.

Got my first PECHA & COBA berries. Not that the Coba will be any use for now. Prefer the Pass Ball anyway.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Sent my Blaziken last night, can't wait to plant my EV berries tonight when my Dream World reopens. I snagged 5 out of 6 EV berries from various Japenese share shelves last night, all I need is a Grepa berry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back