• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So just tucked up my Simisage and headed over to DW, harvested my plants and then went to the island of dreams

After going through the forest i didnt meet any pokémon i wanted to went straight back home. Whilst scrolling to go to island of dreams again a Diglett showed up in my garden and plowed me another flower bed

Awesome!! Anyone else have this done to them/ other cool things happen to you?

Merged with latest thing you did in DW, mainly because we already have victory of the week and WTF Moments for awesome or not so awesome things happening to you (in either DW or in-game), either way, congrats on getting enough points. :D

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Harvested some Berries, befriended Ponyta and watered some berries. Got my 4th and final flower bed!

Current DW points: 2230 (270 more points for the new Area).

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Last thing I did on DW was put my Rayquaza to sleep and plant some berrys in my garden. I didn't go to the Forest, I don't know why.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Got to 2020 points today~

For the first time ever, I actually used up my entire watering can, with berries still to be watered, shocking!

Oh and I found two Pokemon but meh :( Got a male Sentret out of it, oh well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got a Kangaskan! I hadn't seen it before ever, so that was pretty good. Diglett also added another row to my garden and I managed to water 11 others' plants.

And now I'm at 2300 points! :D

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Did the forest once. Sky twice. Sea three times. and the sky again for the nothing-here-buddy-so-leave-already.

Wished myself a female Unaware Wooper. :D

I played sky race twice(won) wailord's game twice(won) and find the pokemon once( I swear that one was dreamed up by lucifer) and brought back a female waterdish surskit

find the pokemon is the easiest in my opinion. I get about a minute left usually. Speed around the map ignoring the shakers and movers. When i see the sparkly, i click it for the item. Once item is found, still stopped where the item is, i listen. From where found, the missing pokemon is one or two spaces away. Near here one space. Not far from here, two spaces.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Planted and harvested a few EV berries in my DW garden.
    Did some random item switching and watered other people's gardens.

I just realised that I haven't sent any DW pokémon to my White version since mid April.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't go on much, but I just caught an Exeggcute. Anyone want it? I can evolve it too.

Best probably to put that in your signature or something, because people will probably reply and go off-topic.

Either way, last time I went in, I... pretty much gave up on mini-games since they kept not loading and the search for a Pokemon game was being weirdass. So! I just went around watering 19 berries, lol. Doesn't matter though, finally got 2540 pointssss.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I befriended myself a Bidoof by scooping one huge ice bream ball, I didn't really care this time as I just wanted to transfer the Meadow Munna C-Gear skin to my game. But it knew Secret Power (there isn't a TM for this generation), so I guess it's all good.

Crig

M
    Years
  • Seeded berries, friended a Butterfree, went to check my friends houses.
    Oh and also beaten my scrore in the ice cream game
    What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I did the usual. Ya know, tend to the berries, played games and stuff. But this time I put my Audino to sleep so I could use it in the DW. Yeah..never again. I don't know why, but seeing Audino standing there intently with it's creepy hands and gazing at me freaked me the frick out. xD I also didn't come across any Pokémon I hadn't previously befriended. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Picked the berries that had grown, went to other people's houses, and put some stuff on my share shelf. Befriend a female ponyta with thrash too, and ran into a kangaskan, but not much else.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Had my female Ambipom wish for a female Corphish from Dream World.
    Did the berry thing.
    Sonofa'd over the tutorial yet again.
    Sonofa'd over not seeing my Espeon I KNOW I 'should' have gotten.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back