• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hahahaha. kay, so I went in as Herdier (obv 'cause it's awesome) and on #tpc, I was acting out what Herdier would say if it was in the DW, and people were saying I was only lucky because I got so involved in the DW experience. Aka, why I found female Magikarp, Remoraid, Relicanth and Anorith. Yet in the end went with Magikarp, I'm weird yeah. :)

8650 points

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I got a Mantine yesterday. My goal is to catch a Dratini, but I haven't found one yet.

Yes, I do have over 10,000 points, so it isn't that. I think it's just my crappy luck.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh wow, Zekrom got a heart without me even trying, shocking!

Anyway, all I did was play mini games, not even water anything, and I planted a few berries, got a Rindo berry from share shelf, and others left pass orbs. Anddd I befriended Skarmory, but it was a male, oh well.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • the last thing i did...

I think I planted my berries :P

And creep stalk random people's houses for berries I don't have. It was very nice. I found so many berries I could plant and use to upgrade my house.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    RIGHT SO.

drumroll plz.

Dream World Points:

:33 So anyway, befriended a Sudowoodo, which was basically my only female other than a Bidoof >__>; Befriended two kittens from Sinnoh too. Oh yeah, Glameow. Both were male, sooo didn't want them. And I got my 5th row of berries aaanndd accepted a dream pal request and that's all.

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
    Years
  • I just caught a bunch of pokemon out of the Entree Forest and among them was a pair of male and female Lotad. The male was caught first, just so I could have it in my pokedex. Today I found a female and chose it over female Lickitung (shudder) and Sunkern.

Anyway I found out that males and females have different starting moves. The male has Growl/Absorb/Nature Power/Leech Seed, while the female has Astonish/Growl/Absorb/Nature Power.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread hasn't been posted in for over a month (funny, didn't expect it to last that long anyway) so it has to be locked. You're free to remake a new thread for this, though! :)
    What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back