• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the longest you've stayed awake?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    XD I've been up since ...yesterday 10AM, and I'm still going with no caffiene and no sugar what so ever! So that's around 20 hours already. XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Insomnia takes weeks away from your sleep. Sometimes you fall asleep, and when you think a whole night has gone by, when it has really only been a couple minutes. You soon 'realize' that you are still sleepy, but you can't get back to sleep.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    3 days straight going off of soda, tea, and cookies. No sleep no naps...it gets one quite edgy.

I did that at a summer boot camp and also when I had to do threee competitions in a weekend between the band and AFJROTC, in addition to misc details before and after.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    50 hours is the longest I stayed up. I don't usually sleep much anyways.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    The longest I stayed up was just over a full 24 hour period, some people ask me why I did it, and I just told them I can't sleep unless I'm actully tired, XD which is true.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    I've stayed Up until past 4 o'clock in the morning at a sleepover once, just watching music videos and eating s'mores:D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Once I stayed awake till 4am. (It's pretty early compared to ya people. I need my sleep. :P) And to think I woke up 2 hours later all refreshed. Wierd. XD
    I started at 9am until 4am. So that's 19 hours if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I think I once stayed up a whole day when I was three or two. I fell asleep in the car at something like 9:00 P.M the next day. And my mom's car crashed, the whole front of the car had to be replaced. The whole time I didn't wake up :D

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Ok, once I was in Mex. my cusin got home so whe call my other cusin, when he got there whe were playing videogames and when whe looked at the clock it was somwhere around 3:00am so I had an idea. whe where on the second floor but there was stairs still leasding up, so we took many blankets and a after we cleaned we setted the up in the roof, there we spended all night trowing rocks at cars that passed by and telling scary stories, the they before that I had woke up ar 7:00am then that they we didn't slept then the nnext they we had a house party so we didn't slept that they either, then the next thay we fell to sleep like at 10:00pm, so thats like 60 hours without sleeping.

how did we stay awake? cold water baths

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Not very long for me. For my aunt's wedding (I think I was ing second grade) I stayed up from 6AM - 3AM. And it always takes me at least another hour to actually fall asleep once I'm in the bed. And I usually wake up at seven AM anyway, so...I got very little sleep.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um, it was probably in May for when I pulled that all-nighter to finish my art project (and I still didn't get it done in that time XD). I... woke up around 6 that morning, went to school, got home and coloured, coloured more, coloured more, and before I knew it, it was like... 6:30 the next morning and I was still colouring. o_O

Or something like that. @_@

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Luckily though, you didn't spend the whole day at school. You showed up only for art and then left.

I didn't like that day, you were really really tired and stressed out. It made me sad. T_T

Anyway...I think the next closest thing for me would be this one time where I could not fall asleep at all. I was just lying in bed for what seemed like forever. I think I finally fell asleep at like four, and then I woke up at nine.

Back