• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the meanest thing you've ever done?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that pretty much everyone has done some mean stuff at some point in their lives. This topic is for discussing that mean stuff.

The meanest thing I ever did was tricking my big brother's friend into thinking he'd slept with me. I only meant for it to be a little prank, but he took it really badly. Basically, my brother has a friend who lives in Canada, and every year he comes to stay with us for a little while. One time, he and my brother got really drunk, and I was kind of annoyed at how stupid they were acting, so I decided to get back at them by playing a prank.

I waited on top of my brother's friend's sleeping bag the next morning, and when he woke up (completely hung over) I pretended that we'd just spent the night together. He totally believed me, and he was really, really scared. He kept telling me he was sorry and that he was going to hand himself in to the police, and then he started crying. Obviously, I told him the truth straight away, but I still felt really bad because he looked so scared at first.

Nowadays we laugh about it, but looking back I think it was a really stupid thing to do.

Have you done anything meaner than that? What's the meanest thing you've ever done?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I've been a real jerk to a few people in my time. I try not to be, but if someone's annoying me, I tend to be a jerk to them. I can't give any specific examples, but rest assured that I have doled out my share of unkindness.

Years
  • I dumped someone I was dating on our anniversary. Really, the relationship had ended a long time before that, but I was the only one who knew it. I don't know what made me wait until that date though.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I dumped someone I was dating on our anniversary. Really, the relationship had ended a long time before that, but I was the only one who knew it. I don't know what made me wait until that date though.
    My ex did the same thing to me. Well, it was actually a few days before. I believe it was the day after Christmas, and our anniversary would have been December 28.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    In second grade, thiss Russian kid in my class didn't put a soccer ball away when he was supposed to, and I got really pissed off at him and kicked him in the manhood. :( I look back at it now, and still feel bad. D:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Probably when I stole my friends phone and hid it for a week and then he ended up buying a new one. I forgot all about it until he bought it and I was like, "Oh, crap!" He ended up selling it and keeping the new one he got. So, I guess it all worked out fine.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... I really cannot remember this event that I will say. Whether my friend is telling the truth is debatable.

Apparently, in Nursery (when I was 3 or 4), I threw a Toy Train at his head, for blaming me for breaking something. There is proof of that in the form of a dent in his head... I really cannot remember that...

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • You know, I've never really done anything mean...well not that I cna think of thats really bad. Although once I ate my Mums ice cream that she was saving for herself. But when she found out she never really care O_o so I'm not really sure if that counts as something mean? But I can't recall anything else, I may have to ask one of my friends, or my sister xD she might know something.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A guy who I used to be kinda friends with went too far with his jealousy and I new that he was unstable and I encouraged him to go ahead and kill himself as if he hadnt already. Att he time I didnt care but I soon after talked him out of it. Needless to say we dont speak anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Me and my friends were teasing some guy in my class.
    We heard his a pervert, but, it could be just a rumour.
    Anyways, he always annoys me.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Lockin my little brother in the bathroom for hours telling him there's no such thing as santa claus. Evil? Yes. True? No. I dreamt it, and that was pretty Evil.
    XD

Years
  • **I have autism / Asperger's Syndrome**

*As a seven year old boy at the time of incident, I was at the neighbors as they were babysitting me. The mom of the house (in her thirties) was ascending the stairs. So I pushed her down the stairs.

She got a broken arm from that. And random sucker punches from her three sons.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    EvilTelevision?
    Why did you pick that name?
    XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Some guy was laughing at me for being fat and having ice cream so somehow my ice cream cone flew at his face with great force with the cone smashing into many pieces. A few impaling into his ignorant skin. Luckily for him, he was lactose intolerant. (He swallowed some owce cream)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Some guy was laughing at me for being fat and having ice cream so somehow my ice cream cone flew at his face with great force with the cone smashing into many pieces. A few impaling into his ignorant skin. Luckily for him, he was lactose intolerant. (He swallowed some owce cream)

Sorry, but...GO YOU! I wish I had the balls to do this to someone when they're getting on at me about my weight. \m/

Meanest thing for me...shouting at the class geek. Not because she was the class geek (I was like, the Other Class Geek, so I wouldn't have a leg to stand on in that fight) but because every single time we had Lit at the end of school she would deliberately wait until the end of class to ask a very long and complicated question, and we'd have to wait twenty minutes for the teacher to answer. -.- I then felt like a right cow, though, because I made her cry over it. :|

Back