• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's the most creative name you ever named your Rival?

Lucario's Girl

ルカリオ
    Years
    Ryota.Because It means Refreshing and Thick(When I beat him,I feel like a 1000 ton weight has been lifted of my shoulders.),Also,It was the name of my kindergarden friend when I lived I Japan(He was always in a rush just like the rival in D/P/PL :P )

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    In a save of Platinum, I saw that Gavin was a default name and I lol'd.
    So I named my rival Gavin and my female character Tara.
    Why is because in an rp, my character Tara and another's character Gavin were really good friends. So it kinda fit.
    I mean Tara has dark hair and Gavin's blonde, so it made for an even bigger joke.
    I really should've made a screen shot for that to show the guys on the forum rp. XD

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    i named mine Kenneth, name of my friend whom i gave my diamond to so we can battle, hopefully 3 months later he had not finished the game yet

Back