• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the most stupid thing u'v done on your gameboy(playing pokemon)

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    On a school trip we had2 go 2 the supreme courts (highest court) and i was playing ruby version.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Playing Pokemon without saving for 6 hours on really, really low battery but I did't notice because my thumb was covering the battery lamp.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    yor right thats not stupid then i guess when i trained snorlax 2 lv.255 (on blue) then training him 1 more level and turning him to level 0. i then battled a missingno. with him and used hyper beam and only doing like 2 damage.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Here's the lowdown. I was playing my gameboy at someones barbeque. After a pokemon binging session, I shut it off to go get something to eat; thus completely forgeting the stupid thing was in my pocket. After the meal, I hopped in the wading pool and sat in the water...not a pretty sight. What makes this even more entertaining is that, even though the whole thing was submerged for under thirty minutes, the game and system survived, and I was playing my file in no time. Thank god for blow driers...

Years
    hmm... actually 'TRYING' to push that truck by s.s. anne. to get a mew.
    didnt work

EDIT: Cybex, that is how the systems are built. to take water damage. (dont try it with a psp though, only nintendo is that awesome i think)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i've played my gameboy in every class i think. i've never been caught. but... one time i was acolyting at church (lighting candles/helping serve communion while wearing a killer white robe) and before the service started i was sitting in the back playing gold version... the pastor saw me and worked it into his sermon about how kids aren't focused enough on what's really important in life anymore. it was quite embarassing...

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    The most stupid thing I ever did was going to Sunnytown (some stupid virus thingy) and catching a Blastoise there. Then I saved and turned the GB off and when I tried to play on, my whole game data was erased and when I started a new game I no longer fought against Pokemon and trainers, I fought against strange black squares... :cross-eye

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    jynx said:
    Go in a cave without any Pokemon with FLASH.
    And got stuck.
    Restart game @@|||

Oh, I've done that! But I made it out....and I didn't have a clue where I was going either.

Totally forgetting you had a bird-type Pokemon in your team because it was at the bottom of your list...and then get battled by an electric gym leader(I forgot what game that was...). Big mistake!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hmmmmmmmm...I do believe this would belong in General Games Discussion rather than here. :33 I'll go ahead and move it there for ya. ^o^

*moves*

~Kelsey

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Let's see.. It'd have to be when I was playing FireRed on my DS. Played for over 14 hours thinking the AC adapter would kkep it charged. Ended up having the battery die before I could save. Bad part was that I had my hatched Absol up to Lv 50, which was supposed to be for my Lv 50 team on Colosseum.

I had to wait for quaite a while before the battery was charged. I don't think I ever cleaned my room like I did while waiting for it to charge. Sad part is the fact that I didn't learn. I've done it again, but with my Emerald and the Skarmory that I'm training for Battle Pike. I'm once again cleaning my room waiting for it to charge. O_o;

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I was playin my gold for 3 hours in the league and at the end when I beat lance I dropped the gameboy and it shut off

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Gold: Killing a shiny Pokemon
    Crystal: Restarting my game with a green shiny Golbat.
    FR: Restarting my game with a red shiny Duskull (Traded from Ruby)
    Red: Restarting my game because I got lost in Mt. Moon. Ah, the early years.

LEAVING MY FRICKEN GAMEBOY IN THE CAR, ONLY TO HAVE WATER SPILLED AND DESTROY MY RED VERSION (but thankfully the Gameboy was safe.)

And in Silver after catching the final dog (Suicune, I think) and forgetting that I didn't save and turned the gameboy off. I realized too late...

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    In blue: capturing Missingno, in my team(there was an empty slot when I caught it), then when I fought another Pokemon, the graphics were backwards. I mean, both my Pokemon and the wild Pokemon were facing the wrong way! And then when I attacked, the wild Pokemon's graphic picture thing broke up into little strips. I ran away, and the game didn't freeze up....

I totally cracked up when I saw that the battle graphics were backwards! But I got a little freaked out when the wild Pokemon broke up. That's never happened before....

But, the good thing is, I got a Haunter level 132, a Golduck level 145(now they're back at 100), and infinite Master Balls!

Now I know never to catch Missingno....

Back