• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the most stupid thing u'v done on your gameboy(playing pokemon)

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
Years
  • I've got a new one that just happened about 45 minuites ago.

I was playing Pokemon Emerald when my mom came in to ask me to mow the front lawn. I tell her ok, and I leave my GCN\GBPlayer on since I hadn't saved in a while. Well, when I come back, I find the power off. I tripped the breaker on that curcit, but managed to not trip my other two circuts. I wouldn't have minded tripping the one my laptop was on, or the one my desktop was on, but it had to by my gamestation area. X_x;

Now I'm going to save every half hour and before I leave the area.

Years
  • In Yellow: Accidentally starting a new game and SAVING when I had the most -perfect- team on my other file. *Sniff* Never got it back either...;_;

In Blue: Saving over my file where I had captured Mewtwo, the three legendary birds, and had one super strong Raichu.

In Crystal: Trying to get past this stupid old guy for two hours...I forgot which city it was in, though. Gah, totally killed my battery's power, too...

I also have Gold and Silver, but I haven't done anything stupid with them...yet.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • In Blue: Putting on every single GB Gameshark code for that version and some ones that werent on the list...and then doing that flying over land thingy >> and then not saving before...then it screwed up my save data...restart...used codes to get back to where I was in the game...this time I had to throw out my cartrige cause it screwed it up so MUCh! *kills self*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    In Vivian 2 (the ruby version I got after I lost my old one, which HAD the shiny voltorb), I tried to catch a level 23 shiny voltorb with Rayquaza. Of course, the shiny didn't stand a chance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I accidentaly erased my file on sapphire yesterday by pushing random buttons at the title screen (that was stupid)

Years
  • While playing Sapphire, I accidentaly picked roar while using my Mightyena when I encountered a shiny Lairon in Victory Road :(

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
  • i used a codebreaker to get level pokemon and master balls and infinte first item on my red and then i accidentally pushed on the cartrige... it erased my game... good thing i have two red versions... one complete and the other one... well i dont want to go there

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Once when I played Silver I had just traded one of my pokemon to blue and when I got over the trade I pushed some random buttons and my whole team was gone I had Kingdra Venusaur Typhlosion and other strong pokemon all around level 68 and they were all erased it was my best team ever *Sniff*.

Years
  • throwing a water bomb on my gameboy ON PURPOSE to see what happned! Then i started it up and my gameboy screen was messed up :o

luckily the gamebot survvived after one day of drying out. BUT my gold version was donr for :(

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • Well i was playing poke Fr version then i got so angry cause i kept on losing against the elite four and i threw it on the floor and my game got deleted

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    For me it was my temper, I was playing my gameboy then I lost a battle, then I got so angry I trowed my gameboy it ended up hitting a brick wal and it was smashed to pieces. Pretty stupid huh? But it was because of my anger, I'm not like that anymore though.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • This is kind of the most pissed off ive been in a game. I was playing leaf green about 7 hours looking 4 a shiny pokemon and didn't find 1. I then decided to giv up so i went to the battle tower. the first trainer i battled had a shiny seaking! 2 hours later my little brotha ran into the room with sapphire..... He had caught a shiny pokemon with out trying to. This is the stupid part. i was so pissed off i punched him. He dropped his Nintendo DS and it smashed. I had to buy him new 1 and couldn't play mine until i did.

Back