• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Rarest Pokemon You Own?

Years
    Simple question. I have a rare Extremespeed Linoone that evolved from the Zigzagoon recieved from Pokemon Box R/S. It also evolved in DP, so it was able to get the Gluttony ability. It took ages to get the proper Linoone I wanted though.

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
    A japanese event Mew. ;3 Annddd...a TRU Arceus, the alamos Darkrai, and the rarest one I've actually caught, ever, is a shiny Chikorita in Gold. Up until I battled another one I thought that was just the color it was. >_>

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I don't think its possible for pikachu to learn fly, even from the wild. Unless u use A.R or gameshark
    In the "Yellow Forest" course on the Pokéwalker, you can get 3 types of Pikachu. Normal, flying, or surfing. No cheating is required. Also, there were Nintendo events that gave flying and surfing Pikachu.

Anyways, my rarest Pokémon is probobly my shiny Linoone.

I don't think that wide distribution Pokémon should count as the rarest, because if you have WiFi, they're almost common.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The rarest Pokemon I have...umm...notch eared Pichu I guess. And my shinies. I don't really have but 2 event Pokemon, lol.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Most probably my shinies. I mean, they're pretty rare, huh? And not counting Red Gyarados, the shinies I got in trades, Pikachu-coloured Pichu or the Spiky-eared Pichu, I have a Shiny Krabby that I'm pretty proud of, that I fished up near Cianwood. I'ma EV him into a beast!

Blaze E Ken

ScytheWing
    Years
    Probably my SRed shiny Adamant Feraligatr 31 IVs in Atk, 30 in Def / Spd with 252 Atk, 252 Spd 4 HP, knowing Waterfall, Ice Fang, Eathquake, and Bulk Up

Last edited:

Master Kim

I make "smart" cool.
    Years
    I had a legit Attack Deoxys from when they came to Atlanta. That's probably my rarest I've ever owned.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    My rarest would be my almost-perfect IV, crappy nature'd (Adamant) Eevee in Pearl :s

but other than IVs, I'd say it's the shinies I received in trades. I only ever found one shiny apart Gyarados, and that was a HootHoot at the very beginning of Crystal, when it's impossible to have PokeBalls.

That sucked.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    My rarest pokemon would have to be Hitmontop that knows aireal ace and stone edge. Thats pretty hard to come across in Heartgold.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Japanese Movie 2009 Arceus, Alamos Darkrai, Spring 2010 Shiny Pichu

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    The Mew I caught in good old Red/Blue using the weird glitch. :s

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    My shiny Mudkip :D,wich i will evolve in to a B.A. Swampert!!!

Back