• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Rarest Pokemon You Own?

Years
  • across. Besides: Rare doesn't mean powerful.

Well, in that case, I have a lvl.19 Shiny MAGIKARP. I can't even evolve it to a Gyarados, since Gyarados is the most common shiny of all time. Everyone has one. I'm contemplating bringing Shinykarp to the move tutor to teach it "Bounce," but not until I use it to calculate my Secret ID.

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
  • Used to own a shining bellsprout on silver. Dont have silver anymore, was stolen. Have an event jirachi, from a long time ago, with all the ribbons, max of everything for contests (beauty, cool, etc.), lvl 100, also shiny. Thats probably my rarest, but I'm mad, because I found out you can get one, that comes like that, with an A.R...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Probably my Shiny Meowth. :3 I know for sure it's legit (I caught it myself xD) and, well, it's shiny! :D I am deciding whether to evolve it intoa a Persian or not, because (in my opinion) a shiny Persian looks cooler than a shiny Meowth. :3

Also, I once caught a Shiny STeelix in the Victory Road in Pokemon Diamond, so that probably would have been my rarest (Gold Steelix! :D) That is, if I didn't lose it. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Does a lv 100 Ho-oh count?

Or my skarmory? i <3 my scarmory

Last edited:
    Years
  • The rarest Pokémon I owned was a shiny Vaporeon in my Diamond version, until I lost the game chip. >.>;
    Now I think it's either Jirachi in my Platinum version or Entei in my HeartGold version.

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
    Years
  • I have a shiny Darkrai on my Platinum. I got it off of the GTS for a level 100 Mewtwo. O.o I am proud of it...

Last edited:
    Back