• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats The Stupidest Thing You Did In Pokemon Leaf Green And Fire Red

PoliStorm

Rage, Fury, Hatred
    Years
    I thought that I could catch the Marowak in the Pokemon Tower, so I wasted all my Pokeballs and Great Balls trying to catch it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    wasting my time trying to get a dratini its so weak at its first evolution stage

dash!

Epic
    Years
    I once sat in school at the computer playing a leafgreen rom. (Our teacher didn't care, bahaha :D) And I saved just after defeating Brock. Then I continued playing, and playing, and playing, and eventually as I was cruising down cycling road my teacher got a phone call, and I guess that whatsisface, who is with the schoolboard and is visiting the school, was on his way down from the office to check up on us. Now, he acually did care that we all did our work, so the teacher was like BEGIN WORKING NOW!!! I simply went and exited the rom without saving.:pink_disbelief:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Migrating and trading my shiny Muk that I caught in LeafGreen.

Wasting hours in the Safari Zone as my urge to kill rose, only for the sake of getting a few Pokedex entries. Yeah, I'm a completionist, sue me :P

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    Probably when I taught my Magmar fire blast a la TM. Then I found out it would have learned it on its next level up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Finding entei while i had a masterball, then my game died before i could save so i haveto find him again

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    Leafgreen was my second main series game, and it took a few seconds to get used to pressing Start instead of Y.

Edit: Oh, and using nothing but my Charizard.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ummm...playing it? They're seriously my least favorite main game. They're not bad, they're just...I don't know. They're not terrible games, though.

-Trying to find Moltres in Victory Road
    - Trying to buy Lemonade to get past the guards and go to Saffron

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    Trading my Mewtwo over to Emerald, getting it up to level 100 and never using it again. Ever.

And spending a lot of time trying to catch Zapdos and finally catching it with a Pokeball. XD

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    Ummm...playing it? They're seriously my least favorite main game. They're not bad, they're just...I don't know. They're not terrible games, though.

-Trying to find Moltres in Victory Road
    -Trying to buy Lemonade to get past the guards and go to Saffron

This. -sigh-

Took me ages to find out why it wasn't working. >_<

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    trding a pokemon to someone in the game. but the pokemon i traded had my exp share in it. then i taught aerial ace to my moltres when it was meant for my nidoqueen.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    well i let my sister play and she got a random shiny encounter and thought she broke my game because it wasn't the normal color and turned it off >.<

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Ignoring a shiny Zubat.
    Trying to beat Brock and Misty with only Charmander(lost SO many times).
    Using my Master Ball on Snorlax(followed up by buying a Gameshark to get a Master Ball to catch Mewtwo -_-).

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Well, I recently played through my friend's FireRed as my own is lost (together with my Ruby and Sapphire games, and my 1st Emerald was stolen - dang thieves! I had like 20 Lv.100s on that game. Including Annoyissey.)

As he wanted Suicune, I had no choice but to choose Charmander for a starter. Pewter Gym went just fine as Charmander learns Metal Claw. But I tried and couldn't beat it yet, so I evolved it into a Charmeleon. When I did that, it went just fine. And then I went to the Cerulean Gym. GOD! It was a nightmare. I had to train my Charmeleon to lv.34. YES, THIRTY-FRIGGING-FOUR to beat that stupid Starmie!!!!

So I ended up having a Lv.40 Charizard when I was at the SS.Anne. X_X X_X X_X

And a Lv.70 Charizard when I came to the Elite Four. I almost only used Charizard for the E4. :S

Back