• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

EvilMudkip

plannin' ur doom
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    1. Using MB on Kyogre
    2. Testing MB on Tentacool
    3. Missing MB
    Sure alot of MB mistakes...

4. Kicking my little brother around after my pirated Sapphire had deleted my save. Quote: "Stupid! You destroyed my save! I had a Sceptile!". I was like 8 years old... Yes, most of all I was sad of the Sceptile.

This mistake isn't really mine, but when my friend was playing LeafGreen and I was sitting next to him, doing my nerdy stuff on a computer, I started talking something about shiny pokemon. He said he has seen lots funny colored pokemon but had just killed them. He hasn't found any after that. BTW, he was 12.

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    Probably equipping Lileep with exp share and fighting like 50 trainers before realizing that I wanted to EV train Lileep. It was male, and I had already saved my game. =(

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
    I killed the kyorge and my last save file was back like 3 gyms ago as i had been on for a while and i just decided to start over

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    I was new to pokemon when I played Emerald and I overleveled my Sceptile because I used it a lot more than other pokemon. I filled the rest of my team with legendaries and an underleveled Aggron and Wailord.

Years
    I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I beat Wattson before
    Brawly. Also I used my master ball on groudon. I also put two rhydons in the daycare center and I was unable to get them out because the horny punks wouldn't stop going at it! -.- I ended up with 3 boxes of eggs before I gave up.

Psyrose

I Want Ur Soul
    Years
    I caught a shiny zigzagoon which i raised to a linoone. then made it to a contest master for fun. but, the sad thing is that i actually thought that i could catch a new one after i restarted the game file -.- . so, i lost it XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Stupidest thing I did?
    You know the Cycling Path?
    Well, I didn't know you could go under it, so I got stuck.
    And I also didn't know what the PC was for, so I didn't know how to retrieve my Pokemon.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    Only bought enough items for the elite 4, forgetting about the champion. I wasted so much time! T_T

Back