• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's the stupidest thing you've done within the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was playing Black and I remember wasting my Master Ball on Reshiram (stupid me!). It turned out to have a Modest nature in the end.

Nezumirai

Doppelganger
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... Accidentally going up and down on a waterfall like an idiot--and then finding a shiny in that same watery area with no Pokeballs in my bag. @_@;

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    using shadow ball on wally's linoone back in ruby. i thought banette missed each time xD

BlueMageBrilly

The Blue Mage
    Years
    I spent hours in Ruby going through all of the Regi-Pokemon stuff and in the end I ended up not even getting Registeel because I accidentally hit him too hard! I don't even remember what it was that hit him, but darn those critical hits!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Spritingyoshi22, did you mother never teach you to not revive the dead? RIP Thread. 2006 - 2006. Quit grave robbing the poor thing!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back