• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the worst death?

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    You know that falls in the same categorey as 'suffication', even it also includes water going through every part of your body

Well, if you were drowning in the ocean then salt water would get in your eyes. Plus, the deeper you go, more pressure will build up on your body. You could burst an eardrum that way, and that would be really painful. O.O

I think I'm going to throw up...

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    Well, if you were drowning in the ocean then salt water would get in your eyes. Plus, the deeper you go, more pressure will build up on your body. You could burst an eardrum that way, and that would be really painful. O.O

I think I'm going to throw up...

Chances are, you're actually going to die before you reach the point where your eardrum implodes

Luckyly, sharks can't eat your dead body if you are that low because they can't survive that much under pressure -.o

Although, when you implode, sharks might be attracted to the blood that arises to the surface Dx

LoaferBoyzX

Years
    There are many gruesome ways to die, but I'd have to go with...

Being put in an oven. That would be terrible.
    Although that 1,000 Cuts sounds pretty nasty too...
    I've also seen some pretty bad traps on the Saw movies.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Mine would be erm
    Listening to an endless recording of someone really annoying while someone cuts you open and rips your guts out
    I have no idea :/

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    There's many...

Getting thrown onto many sharp, burning stakes and watching yourself burn... Scream in pain...

Stabbed to death... You can feel it many times and it hurts.

Tortured. Cutting off body parts..

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I'm split between being crushed slowly like in a trash compactor or two large forces. You feel the pain of each of your bones being broken before you die. Just to make it worse, you don't pass out from pain.

The other is being tortured since the age of 10 mentally and physically after ripped away from your family and friends, but being kept healthy enough to live. So basically your tortured your whole life until you die of natural causes. FYI your never let free after being captured and tortured, just waiting in a dark room for the next torture to begin.

----------------
    Listening to: Nujabes - a space in air in space in air [interlude]
    via FoxyTunes

Years
    Woah

Wow, all of these deaths are grim. I hate them all. However, now I think
    It's burning, Burning while alive. The though that your skin is burning while alive
    makes my skin crawl. It's slow and very painful.

Heres my list of worst deaths;
    Burning to death
    Drowning
    Torture
    Poisoned
    Stabbed/Shot

The one at the top Is supposed to be the worst, and going down to the least worst.
    (Grammatical mistakes I think)

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    You live for ten seconds after being decapitated? How do you know? That's pretty wicked..

Yes...during the French Revolution, when people were getting guillotined all over the place, the executioner would hold up their head after the blade dropped so that they could see and hear the crowd. Freaky.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    This is the most morbid thread on PC. xD
    I don't even want to answer this question..but I guess...

...starving to death.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pretty much any kind of unexpected cause of death.

I.E. Drowning, Hung, Stabbed, Shot, etc.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Drowning. You know you've got to get more air, and you can't, then your body starts to make you breath ... ughh

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    These would be the worst ways to die for me.
    1.Drowning (The mere thought makes me tremble)
    2.Getting stabbed. *That would just suck*
    3.Having it be drawn out until you just want to kill yourself.

Back