• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the worst pain you've ever experienced?

Years
  • When I saw my best friend and girlfriend in bed together. Yeeaahhh...

What about you? Physical, emotional, social, etc.?

My worst physical pain would be when I broke both of my arms once, and social pain would be when this b-hole spread a rumor that I was gay. That wouldn't have been a problem if he also said I was a ****. (It starts with an S. You'll figure it out)

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • What is social pain?

Well, since I'd prefer not to talk about emotional pain let's talk about physical pain. Well, I haven't been through much Physical pain, so I'd say I'm lucky. The worst was when I slammed my finger in a door, then proceeded to take a state test with said finger almost broken.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Physical:
    I broke my toe when I was five. Dropped a huuuge soup can directly on it. Smash. Ow.

Emotional:
    I was in love with someone who also had feelings for me, and my best friend knew this, but proceed to try steal them anyway. And it worked. There's a thing called boundries, thanks. :/

Years
  • The worst physical pain I've felt was when I had a double ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. It was like someone was jamming thousands of finely-sharpened needles into my chest and head.

And would what happens in dreams constitute as emotional pain? Because there are some strange dreams I've had before that have left me feeling... Well, let's say less than stellar.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • And would what happens in dreams constitute as emotional pain? Because there are some strange dreams I've had before that have left me feeling... Well, let's say less than stellar.

I suppose so. I went through a phase where I'd have nightmares every night, and those were rather...yeah :/

Years
  • Emotional pain:

#1: Went to an STD clinic (clean, btw)... "Story" has to do with a Q-tip going where I would rather it never go again...

#2: I had a kidney stone once. Horrible experience other than the eventual *clink* as I (finally) peed it out.

Physical pain:

Trail riding (horse), horse got spooked by a raccoon crossing our path and bucked me off backwards and ran off. JUST before taking off, it kicked me in the left side of my head into the river beside the trail. I can't swim to begin with. Dizziness and a bleeding head helped not at all. Shallow water, thankfully. Rocks on riverbottom (Bow River).

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Physical - When I was 3, a door slammed on my finger. Being so small, you can imagine how much it hurt (7 stitches worth). Fortunately, I don't remember the pain.

Emotional - Going through middle school. Mixture of rage, frustration, and vengeance. Anger management didn't work because the worst kid (out of several) I wanted to kill was in there also.

Years
  • Physical would probably be getting my finger caught in a door. I luckily haven't experienced bad physical pain.

Emotional would probably be my grandmothers death, since I was very close to her.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • The worst pain..... well, it would have to be when my boyfriend broke up with me, but, he's with me agian, and we're engaged, so everything worked out.
    Second thing, would be when my leg got hit by a truck when I was 5 and I had a hairline fracture with a 5% chance of growing back. (Yay First day of Kindergarden in a Wheelchair. Woo Hoo)

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I don't really feel like divulging the worst emotional pain I've felt. >_>

Physical pain is a no-brainer, though. I dislocated my tailbone in second grade and that was easily the worst thing in the world. I had to sleep on my stomach and couldn't sit on any surface without using a foam doughnut pillow. For a while it even hurt to walk.
    I don't really want to get too TMI either, but...
    Spoiler:

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
  • Physical: The pain of taking 70 pills. (I'm not going to go into detail...)

Emotional: The pain of losing my best friend, thanks to his girlfriend being a jealous... I won't curse, but yeah.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Physical: I was helping carrry our new refridgerator in the house and it thanks to improper handling it smashed right down on my right foort. That made a big hole in the bottom of my foot with blood pouring out everywhere.

Emotional:
    People tell me I have pretty eyelashes. Its enough to make me break down and cry.

Social:
    I don't think I've had any social pain before :/.

reyzn

Years
  • Physical: When I dislocated my toe...
    Other than that I've never experienced physical pain worth mentioning.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Erm, for physical pain, the worst I get is my neck pain. Really, you can't get much more comfortable, oh and toothaches! They're the worst!

For emotional pain, is uh, well, I haven't experienced such extreme emotional pain before so meh..

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Physical Pain: I can't remember...
    Sleep deprivation has probably done more physical harm than any single instance I've ever gone through. That being said, the worst thing I remember...

This one time, I woke up and was massaging my leg. I massaged behind the knee joint, and next thing I know, SEARING pain is going through my leg and I'm sitting there thrashing. I then proceeded to ...(Did I limp or crawl? One of the two.) upstairs after which I wound up finding out I had apparently pulled a muscle in my own leg.

Oh, and this other time, I had a fractured ankle....something...(I blame my poor long-term memory on sleep deprivation.) and tried carrying something at least 40 pounds up 2 floors. This excruciatingly noisy and painful process took almost an hour and a half.

And there was that one time I was outside playing, slipped, fell, and slammed my head straight against a manhole. (See: Big metal plate leading to sewers.)

Oh and let's not forget the time I was attacked and repeatedly punched by a thug.

Gosh. I'm not sure. It must be one of these...

Emotional Pain: A good few years back I dated a predator sadist.

...Do I need to explain how horrible that was?

Last edited:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Physical pain: Recently when I had to get this growth of scar tissue removed from my gum (It was caused by me bleeding too much a few days after a tooth got removed, among other causes). One of the other causes was a big blood clot in my gum, and they must not of numbed it, because it hurt in a horrible needle-being-fished-around-inside-gum sort of way, as they did just that. I didn't care too much though, as I was just relieved to get the scar tissue removed. It was getting to the point where my mouth couldn't close at all with it in the way.

Emotional pain: Probably when my dad said I was a failure and I would never get anywhere in life. It was true at the time though, with the direction I was heading in, so it hurt worse.

Years
  • Physical: I'm not sure, but shooting myself in the forearm with an automatic paintball gun comes to mind first. That wasn't all that painful until after the adrenaline wore off from the competition. I can safely say from experience that you shouldn't try reloading a paintball gun from another paintball gun's paintball cache, though. XD;

Emotional: I can't remember. My self-imposed sleep deprivation has kinda helped clean my forgive and forget memory. XD;

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Physical Pain... worst one was when a bunch of kids back in junior high ganged up on me and beat the ever-living crap out of me with Baseball bats; arms, legs, and even made my head bleed. Couldn't feel my body at all after a while.

Emotional pain: Worst one was finding out that a girl I was dating and was so in love with got pregnant during our relationship... from someone else. Damn, being cheated on and finding out that way hurt even more than the gang beat-up...

Other kinds of pain: A few weeks ago, I had a heart attack while taking a tour of the city with visiting family. Wasn't I close enough to a hospital, I would've died.

Having so many kinds of pain sucks.

Back