• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the worst pain you've ever experienced?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Physical: (1) Recently (as in a month or so ago), my friend accidentally poked me in the eye REALLY hard. It caused my to black out, and my eye hurt for a while. :\ Luckily, my contact apparently saved me from any serious damage. I was also told I had some sort of seizure when I blacked out and fell on the floor. It was like, a quick five second one or something... I blogged about it on here. Funny thing was, I wake up hearing a girl ask, "Is he dead?"

(2) In sixth grade, I went to get my yearbook back from one of my friends, and I hit my left knee on the table. After I hit it, I felt an immense amount of pain, and started to black out. That last thing I remember seeing was me getting closer to the floor. When I wake up, I see people crowded around me, and wake up to a girl yelling, "OHMYGOD HIS NOSE IS BLEEDING!!!1!!!1one" I was told that I tripped over my foot and fell flat on my face. I almost broke my nose. Even crazier, it was the second-to-last day of school.

(3) I also get occasional back aches near my right shoulder blade.

Quick note: I have some strange nerve problems in my left knee which, whenever I hit it/it gets hit badly, I'll black out. I also hit my knee in eighth grade and passed out. That one wasn't bad or anything, I just fell to the floor waking up to people laughing. Also, about a month ago, recently after the eye injury, the same friend who poked my eye also hit that knee. He didn't mean to, or even know what was wrong. I just let him know for future references. :)

holy crap, tl;dr much? o____o;

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Physical: Hard to say, I've been in fights too much to remember the worst one. Maybe it was when I went to a football practice in the heat and I wasnt ready... I felt like I was about to puke my guts out.

But it's easy to say emotional because at one point (and I'm not lying) EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends actually turned against me just because my friend had a girlfriend who was friends with my worst enemy for life. So it really hurt because my friends AND non-friends were against me.
    And now, that's made me paranoid.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hmmm....Physically, i guess it would be me running into a pole at near-full speed (playing tag at the time) and breaking my right arm. Well, it didn't hurt at first, but then i realized i couldn't move it, realized it was broken, and then it started hurting a lot XD

Mentally i guess it would be moving while i was in 2nd grade or something :/

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Physically: When I was 11, I tripped on my shoelace while running and fell on my face, and my mouth was open too, so I chipped a few teeth -.- I had a bloody knee and I had cuts all over my face -.-

Clumsy me.

Emotionally: When my parents divorced...
    oh, and when I left 6th grade to go to middle school (my elementary school went up to 6th :P)
    </3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmm physical... either jarring my thumb from falling off my bike, getting the wind knocked out of me from falling on my head onto concrete (hmm... interesting I survived), or... when I had muscle strain in my legs from the ball last year. Yet surprisingly going blue in face from hole in heart and wisdom teeth removal didn't hurt.

Emotional? Uh January 10, though idc now. XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well for me I guess it would be for:
    Physical: this one I remember like it was yesterday, I think I was 4 or 5 years old at the time.
    I was in the playground just ya' know messing around being a normal ordinary kid, till some other kid was swinging over like a bike bar and good
    old gullible me thought it was really cool to do the same thing and I went over the bar and SMACK! I woke up on the floor with a cut knee and I pulled a muscle in my arm and also
    did a bit of damage to the top of my head, I can still feel the pain of it now.

Emotional: Would have to be when well, when I really upset and hurt someone really close to me that made me feel so bad and terrible about myself.
    I just feel like crying thinking about it. There's another emotional pain I have felt when my Granddad died last year I took about 3 days off of school and came in crying in the morning too.
    The same with my Nan who died last month I had the same deep emotional pain then I just felt like there was butterflies in my stomach.

and for Social I don't think I've had any.

Years
  • But it's easy to say emotional because at one point (and I'm not lying) EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends actually turned against me just because my friend had a girlfriend who was friends with my worst enemy for life. So it really hurt because my friends AND non-friends were against me.
    And now, that's made me paranoid.
    I know exactly how you feel as the same thing has happened to me, although i hadn't actually done anything wrong, but in my case it just made my paranoia worse :/

But the thing that feels like the worse pain right now (mostly because it happening right now) is the fact that my prom (which was yesterday) was ruined by the fact that my ex-girlfriend never called me. which leads me onto what probably is the worse pain, the fact that my ex-girlfriend/love of my life and i had to break up due to the fact that her family was moving away (far away) so we had to break up, this was about a year and a half ago btw.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    physical- after all the bone breakage and major dental operations, i'd have to say period cramps is the worst physical pain i've experienced

emotional - the loss of loved ones and unrequited love

Years
  • Physical.

When I was 15, I use to play for a football team.
    I was the goalkeeper and I came to claim the ball by jumping up and catching it. I caught it fairly and as I was landing, some idiot on the other team was trying to challenge me for the ball.
    As he flew in with his foot up high, it caught me on the right knee just as I was landing. The most painful part was the momentum of me jumping up and forward, and the momentum of him sliding in really fudging hurt.
    The impact of him pushing my leg back, and my momentum going forward, bent my leg the wrong way to the point where it all cracked and snapped.

*VISUAL*

His force >>>>>>
    Mine <<<<<<

MY LEG IN THE MIDDLE!

>>>>>>>>>l<<<<<<<<<
    *SNAP!*

I was in so much pain and so angry at him that I just shouted at him saying thinks I can't here, to the point of making him cry. I don't care, he has ruined my knee. If I turn quickly or awkwardly, my leg just loses all strength and I have to grab onto something so I don't fall over.

I would kill him if I had the chance ><

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • the worst pain i have ever had was when i had an ulcer. it was unbearable when it started hurting.
    also when i broke my wrist but that wasnt nearly as bad.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I sprained my Ankle really badly once a couple years ago and I woke up to my boyfriend calling me and I had gotten a really bad charlie horse to the point where it pulled a muscle in my leg.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    my worst pain is probably a combination of emotion and physical.

my older brother had his pocket knife out and tried to slit my throat,
    and actually pierced my skin before i could get him off.

necroscyth

Grammar Is My Drug
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Worst physical pain would be breaking my foot, not much to say for social/emotional.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • I experienced my worst emotional as well as social pain when my best friend spread a rumor that I and ***** (name of a girl) are a pair and my friendship with her was broken.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • Physical not so much - I've been sick to the point where I almost wanted to die.

Emotional pain for me has sucked. I was in love with a girl, who also really liked me. JUST as we were about to get together, my friends at the time started doing everything they could to make fun of this, make me look bad, and ruin the relationship. The worst part was that no matter what they said, people believed them.

Pretty soon, that girl liked one of those guys more than me, despite that fact that he was a total **** to her earlier on, and still likes to play people too far.

Social pain for me was when I switched schools and didn't know anybody, then found out that middle school is the worst point in your school life.

Years
  • I have dreams about being a survivor in a zombie invasion that seem so real. I feel the pain. When I wake up I'm freaking out because I think that their are zombies outside. >_<"

I'd like to so you people beat that.

Last edited:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Physical: I haven't had too much of this, to be honest. I've been quite lucky in my life so far~ The biggest pains I have felt are Dental Pains, and when I sprained my ankle after riding my bike down a hill, and hitting a huge rock on the way down. Yup. That's it.

Emotional: Ah, I don't know which one was the worst emotional pain I have felt, though it's probably either due to a pet, or due to one of my family members.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When my Ex-Girlfriend played me out. She said stuff like "I love you", "I'll be with you always" and then 1 year later she said she never loved me and just wanted to make her Ex-Boyfriend jealous.

Physical pain: I was in a car accident and I had a 2 foot shard of glass penetrate my chest cavity, 3 inches away from my heart. I thought I was dreaming when I saw it then I passed out because of blood loss.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Psychological - Realizing that I don't really have a future.

(Except I haven't fully realized it yet. And that's why I'm still somewhat sane. ^_^)

Physical - Um... I really don't want to have to go into that. But it was very recent and made any other pain I've had to go through look like nothing. I was on the ground and I felt like I was dying, but I made sure my mom did not take me to the hospital.

Yeah... See told you I'm losing my sanity. xD But don't worry that last one wasn't something permanent, so it's okay that I didn't go to the hospital... I think... Oh well.

Back