• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats The Worst Pokemon Ever ?

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Mareep...

The WORST Pokémon that has EVER existed in my personal opinion..
    It's useless.. I'd Take a Magikarp over a Mareep Anyday :D
    Mareep is awesome...

...Mainly because it evolves into Ampharos. And Ampharos is awesome.

For me the worst pokemon is...well I downright disliked most of the new pokemon in the 4th gen, but if I had to narrow it down to a few; Hippowdon, Magnezone, Drapion, and Togekiss.

Togekiss ruined the whole Togepi (and I like togepi/tic) line by turning into a fat bird that looks like a mix between a fighter jet and a dumbstruck mantine.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Mareep is awesome...

...Mainly because it evolves into Ampharos. And Ampharos is awesome.

For me the worst pokemon is...well I downright disliked most of the new pokemon in the 4th gen, but if I had to narrow it down to a few; Hippowdon, Magnezone, Drapion, and Togekiss.

Togekiss ruined the whole Togepi (and I like togepi/tic) line by turning into a fat bird that looks like a mix between a fighter jet and a dumbstruck mantine.
    ...........*takes out his gun*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wild Metapod and/or Kakuna.

Those are some of the saddest Pokemon ever.. and unless they're caught a trainer that miiight be able to use TMs/HMs on them, they'll never learn a movie set, and never evolve. Ever. :/

That's just.. ugh.

I'm talking about the one's that only know Harden, by the way.

Years
    Shuckle is pretty bad. There are a lot of Pokémon though that should not have been made. Most are probably fillers to add more to a set.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    im gonna say:
    Kakuna - for most of the above reasons and it looks suicidal
    Spinda - just looking at it makes me dizzy and theres just something about it that annoys me.
    Dunsparce - the most boring excuse for a pokemon ever, except for...
    Phione - Because i cant be the only one whe just shoved it in the PC and forgot about it for the rest of the game

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I really hated Dunsparce and I don't know any people who actually caught it, trained it up and used it in competitive gaming/battles or in their actual in-game team. If it evolved into this super strong pokemon I'd probably be more interested, like Magikarp into Gyrados.

Poreotix

WOW HE ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Worst pokemon for me:Silcoon,cascoon,medapod,and kakuna when caught in the wild not by evolving

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Hippopotas. I believe i spelt that wrong. When i picked up my first copy of Pokemon Diamond and saw that, I couldn't believe that was allowed as a pokemon. It don't look like a pokemon whatsoever....

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Dunsparce or Farfetch'd. I dont like either one though I like Farfetch'ds design

Back