• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You Did When You Where 4,5 or 6?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    i've had a few accidents in my life. my basement has two couches with a coffee table in between em. i would jump back and forth over the table. my parents always told me to stop and i would be like, "I know what i'm doing i've done this before" famous last words right? of course i then slipped and hit my face straight onto the coffee table chipping my two front teeth. this was a BIG chip, like 1/2 my tooth. it hurt a lot. i've never done that since. well maybe just once :cheeky:

when i was like 3 i got this gift in a big box that was about my size. well i got inside the box and started hopping around. like a potato sack race kinda thing. another coffee table incident! i hit my eyebrow right on the corner of a coffee table. i had to get stitches. at least my eyebrow hair covers the stitches mostly.

i remember this funny moment that my neighbor had. well it wasn't funny for him... we were out on my back deck. i lived in a condo so it was above ground and had a wood fence around the end. i don't know how he did it, or why for that matter!, but he got his head stuck in between the bars. we had to cut the bar off to get his head out.

my other neighbor and best friend went sledding once. we were sledding on a hill with a tennis court at the bottom. the fence to the court touched the ground. remember that. we went down the hill really fast and i fell off she, however, went under the fence! to this day we still don't know how it happened. it was sooooo weird!

my other friend in pre-school was out for a long time because she was flying a kite and ran into a telephone pole. she cracked her head open or something like that. gross.

i'm starting to rethink my taste in friends. we are all so accident prone! wow that was a long post! sorry!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    hmm...as far as accidents go, I have quite a few.

I have a scar on my left foot that I supposedly got from dropping my mom's hair curling iron in it when I was three. She says I used to like turning it on just to see the little red light come on that signaled that it was hot.

I also got a few stiches on my chin from when I was playing on the monkey bars when I was like 4 or 5 and I slipped and one of them hit me right on my chin >.< I was knocked out cold so I don't remember anything that happened afterward, but I hear that my front teeth went through the skin on my chin

I gots lots of scars...the more you got, the hotter girls find you XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    hmm...as far as accidents go, I have quite a few.

I have a scar on my left foot that I supposedly got from dropping my mom's hair curling iron in it when I was three. She says I used to like turning it on just to see the little red light come on that signaled that it was hot.

I also got a few stiches on my chin from when I was playing on the monkey bars when I was like 4 or 5 and I slipped and one of them hit me right on my chin >.< I was knocked out cold so I don't remember anything that happened afterward, but I hear that my front teeth went through the skin on my chin

Hehe, I guess girls don't find me very "hot" then. I really don't have any scars, and haven't broke a bone yet!.....and I'm planning to keep it that way hehe...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    tmbjr said:

Is that true? X.o() Too bad that doesn't work for girls... because I have them on my legs. XD Stupid razors. -_-() ...and guys don't call me 'hot', only 'cute'. n.n()()()()

Evil curling irons! You dropped it on your foot? No wonder it scarred you for life. X.o() Iv fried my fingers a million times with curling irons. n.n()

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    Is that true? X.o() Too bad that doesn't work for girls... because I have them on my legs. XD Stupid razors. -_-() ...and guys don't call me 'hot', only 'cute'. n.n()()()()

Evil curling irons! You dropped it on your foot? No wonder it scarred you for life. X.o() Iv fried my fingers a million times with curling irons. n.n()
    There are some guys out there (me for one) who think "cute" is better than "hot" in a girl

yes, I dropped a curling iron on my foot, or that's how my mom says it happened. My foot is like five time bigger now than when it happened, so the scar is barely noticeable.

another scar I have that I forgot about is on my left thumb. When I was in the cub scouts (about 8 years ago), they had an event where we rode little wodden go-carts that were pushed by another scout. I was in the steering seat while my (bigger and stronger) friend was pushing. In one of the practice runs n the school parking lot, I felt the need to stop the cart for some reason and I (out of sheer stupidity I guess) put my hand on the gravely ground and it got run over by the rear wheel. nothing much was hurt...my hand was torn up a bit here and there, but it was like all the skin at the base of my thumb was torn right off >.<

wierd thing is that I recall memories of playing pok?mon games on my gameboy with a bandage on my thumb from that incedent, but that is pretty impossible seeing as how the incedent with the go-cart happened three years before Pok?mon R/B came out in U.S.

100marios

Years
    I thought you were going to say you got a splinter on your right thumb....
    Speaking of splinters, when I was in 1st grade I think, I got a really big one right in the palm of my hand. It's funny though because it didn't exactly hurt...the tiny ones are always ten times more painful....
    This past summer, (I know I wasn't 4, 5 or 6 then hehe) I got a really painful metal sliver. I got it at the beginning of the summer, and got it out right at the end (well, perhaps not that long hehe, it was about a month though). It kinda hurt to type on the computer hehe....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ouch, tmbjr? o_o;; I hurt my thumb, but it was when I was 16 a week or so ago and not when I was little. X_x; I dunno how old I was, but I remember once getting so mad I was going to throw my chair. Still haven?t been punished for anything though nor grounded. O_O;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well I remember at my grandparent's house one time, I ran off to go look for frogs in their swimming pool and fell in. >_>; And on that exact same day my little brother was accidently run over by a golf cart, so we both nearly died on the same day.

Also, I remember one time at McDonalds I scared my mom by hiding under a table. XD She couldn't figure out why I was hiding, until she saw Ronald walking around at a birthday party that some kid was having. I was scared to death of him! Lol.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, a lot of people seem to fear clowns. ^_^;;

How did you get out Kayleigh? Could you swim, or did someone rescue you? How bad was your brother hurt? Not too bad I hope.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, my mom had been on the phone and when she noticed that I was missing she immediately went out to the pool because she knew that I liked going by it. I would have drowned though if she hadn't rescued me, because by the time she got out there I was already underwater. O_O;
    And my brother was hurt pretty badly, mostly by the heat under the engine I guess. A strange thing was, the time my mom was saving me my grandmother had taken my brother to the Emergency Room. (My mom had been wondering where everyone was.) Anyways, he could've been killed had the tire run over him, but fortunately the whole golf cart just drove over him. But today you wouldn't even know it! ^_^; There aren't any kinds of scars or permanent damage left. He was okay, it was just scary..

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well I remember at my grandparent's house one time, I ran off to go look for frogs in their swimming pool and fell in. >_>; And on that exact same day my little brother was accidently run over by a golf cart, so we both nearly died on the same day.

Also, I remember one time at McDonalds I scared my mom by hiding under a table. XD She couldn't figure out why I was hiding, until she saw Ronald walking around at a birthday party that some kid was having. I was scared to death of him! Lol.
    Hehe, I can't say I like clowns too much either....I'm glad you and your brother survived that! Very glad!
    This is an odd thing to say......but I've almost died so many times that I lost count hehe...in fact, just the other day, I was mowing the backyard lawn, (the lawn is at a slope where it then enters a lake, there's a gate that shows where our backyard ends, but we're in charge of keeping the grass in back near the lake cut) and was trying to think of a good way to do it because the lawn mower doesn't work very well when you go down the slope. I decided to go against gravity and start down near the lake (which was a bad idea because it was an electric lawnmower) and then go up. Unfortunately, I lost my footing and my feet fell into the lake. If I wasn't holding on the lawnmower when this happened, it would've crashed into me (hurting me very bad with the blade) and then shocking me with I don't know how many volts. My mom watched all this happen and freaked out hehe....I don't blame her!
    I'll tell another of my life-threatening stories in a minute!

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmmm....i see people likes smoking and stuff (from page 1). :laugh: i dont smoke, but i like the small of it....hmmm....weird......second hand smoke is the closess i ever got to smoking.....but i like to drink wine...i drank beer once. but it burned...but it still tasted good. :laugh:

hmm....the worst thing i've done?hmmm....i dunno...i know the funniest thing i've done was when i hit my father in the nuts when he was laying in bed. i took a broom stick (i think) and said "WAKE UP!" and swung the broom stick.......that must've been painful.....hmmm...that must be y i've grown up to kick people in the nuts...Oro?
    i think that happened when i was 4.....i think.....was it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    Hehe, I can't say I like clowns too much either....I'm glad you and your brother suvived that! Very glad!
    This is odd thing to say......but I've almost died so may times that I lost count hehe...in fact, just the other day, I was mowing the backyard lawn, (the lawn is at a slope where it then enters a lake, there's a gate that shows where our backyard ends, but we're in charge of keeping the grass in back near the lake cut) and was trying to think of a good way to do it because the lawn mower doesn't work very well when you go down the slope. I decided to go against gravity and start down near the lake (which was a bad idea because it was an electric lawnmower) and then go up. Unfortunately, I lost my footing and my feet fell into the lake. If I wasn't holding on the lawnmower when this happened, it would've crashed into me (hurting me very bad with the blade) and then shocking me with I don't know how many volts. My mom watched all this happen and freaked out hehe....I don't blame her!
    I'll tell another of my life-threatening stories in a minute!
    Whoa, really? O_O That's scary! I'm not really accident-prone, just clumsy. It surprises me that I've never been to the Emergency Room though.

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Whoa, really? O_O That's scary! I'm not really accident-prone, just clumsy. It surprises me that I've never been to the Emergency Room though.
    Neither have I. Clumsy? I was really clumsy when I was little. I tripped every minute it seems like hehe....
    Well, I'll tell another now!

This is my story, of how my mom (and my sweater hehe) saved my life. I was around 7 I think, and we were walking across the street to get to Publix. (Just incase no one knows, publix is a supermarket hehe)
    I think I might of been a little too eager, because I left my mom's side and started running across the street, with my mom panicking behind. I never saw the truck coming. He was going around 60 mph or something and there I was, right in front of him. I was very lucky that I was wearing a sweater that day, because it was the only thing my mom could reach with her finger. She quickly grabbed me by the hood, and out of the way of the roaring car which came by just a second after......phew.....

Well, I can think of 1 more car incident, another electricity one, and 2 drowning ones......take your pick hehe....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    drowning is the worst deaths ever. electricity is, like, nothing to drowning. if ur're the hulk or a monster or something like that, u wont even feal the electricity........ last years, i almost got killed. :laugh: it's almost exactly like 100marios, but my parents were in the car, and the car that almost hit me, poped outta nowhere. :laugh: heehee...yup.....good times....just like when i hit my father in the nuts with the broom stick. :laugh: i was the devil as a little kid...hitting everyone in my sights. :laugh: seems like everyday, for me, is life threatening...Oro?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    my claim to fame near death experience happened at my grandfather's house. i dont remember how old i was but it was a while ago... probably around 8. my grandpa lives in like the country so there is a lot of open space. i brought my bike to show him how good i could ride. hey i was 8. my dad and grandpa went to the backyard and told me not to bring my bike back there. did i listen? NO! of course not big mistake! see his back yard has a huge and i mean HUGE hill in back. i rode my bike back there and started falling down the hill. about half-way down there was this tractor thing with a platform sticking out the back. i was going to fast to stop myself. my head came about an inch from that big wooden thing. i really have no idea what it was. it was so scary. it's a good thing i'm really short cuz if i was a little bigger i wouldve knocked myself out.

100marios

Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    drowning is the worst deaths ever. electricity is, like, nothing to drowning. if ur're the hulk or a monster or something like that, u wont even feal the electricity........ last years, i almost got killed. :laugh: it's almost exactly like 100marios, but my parents were in the car, and the car that almost hit me, poped outta nowhere. :laugh: heehee...yup.....good times....just like when i hit my father in the nuts with the broom stick. :laugh: i was the devil as a little kid...hitting everyone in my sights. :laugh: seems like everyday, for me, is life threatening...Oro?
    Did you ever stop to think that I could've drowned because the lawnmower fell on top of me? I don't think so hehe....being cut by the blades, electricuted, and drowned at the same time wouldn't be fun hehe....

That was a close call snowangel! I often get into lucky situations like that too....like my sweater in the car incident.

Barako Moonlight

Moonlight Shadow
    Years
    I made a book full of exaggeratedly round W's that I called "The Butt Book"... >>; It was 20 pages of purely that. Also, I ate sunflower seeds out of this sunflower head in the classroom, and they made me pay them back for it... it was really unfair at the time, since I thought you were SUPPOSED to eat them! >_< I mean, that's what we do with sunflower seeds, right!? XD

Years
    o wow. the dummest thing ive done was smeared that stupid kid onto the pavement in 1st grade. then i flung a lit match into a gas station and a few weeks ago in french class we had 10 kids line up and one of them stucka bobby pin in a electrik socket...

then like on minday i cut the tip of my middle finger offin a scroll saw in shop...

lol that never happened so heres the truth...

few weeks ago in french class we had 10 kids line up and one of them would do somethin and we'd all get static - ded it was cool . then when i was four i jumped into the 9 foot deep pool @ my cousins. also i was settin up mah friends comp (it was an old 1) and i shocked my self with 1 amp of powuh. my friends say thats what happend to me and why i STILL like pokemon and im almsot in highskool...

Years
    orange*berry said:
    Not nessisarily. Peer pressure can influence you do do things you don't particularily enjoy. If you do them enough, you get addicted anyway. n.n() Thankfully, I didn't get addicted since I didn't smoke excessivley.
    I dont have any friends. So nothing can happen. Right?

Back