• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the worst thing you've done?

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Exactly what the title says, what is the worst thing you've ever done?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Oh yes in year 5 i hated my teacher so once when she tapped me i purposly tripped over and i skinned my knee.I didn't plan to hurt myself but boy did the teacher get a yelling.XD.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, there are probably 2 worst things that I have done so far.
    1. 2 years ago before a rugby match, these weird... Very weird girls got me drunk somehow, so when the match started, I danced in the middle of the field and beat all the players in the other team; which got me kicked out of the rugby team for a few months and I had to pay for some of the guys' hospital fees.

2. A couple of months, I was walking down a street at night because it was so boring being at home. While I was walking, 3 guys come up to me asking me for money. I say to them, "I don't speak korean, do you guys no any english?" They get pissed off and take me to this underground parking lot. They punch me in the face and I got angry... So I pick up my bike and bash them with it like crazy. When I regained my senses, I found them on the floor. I don't really know if that's bad or not, but I guess it's the first time I beat up someone so badly.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • It would either be punching a first grader when I was in third or skipping a detention. But this halloween, I plan to dress up as a sheet ghost or something with a mask and shoot people with a paintball gun. >_>

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Well I suppose that would be trying to ride a dog like a horse when I was four. I'm lucky I still have my eye.

Years
  • I accidently locked my parents out one day.
    Don't ask me how I did it.

That's the worst thing I can think about. I don't do anything bad. ^^;

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
  • My worst thing...hmmm........ well I skipped a bunch of detentions(I don't care if I get a referal or not, I got one cause I was dissing a guy so bad.), I broke my basement door, doing stupid stuff and playing baseball with a golf ball and breaking a guys window(hehehehehehe :D , I dipped like crazy after that happended), I've gotten into 3 fights and I've beaten the crap out of those kids, made a Big A** dent on top of my dads car after jumping on to it from the top of my garage and well its not worse, but a kid in 6th garde started crying cause he got an out in baseball, I made fun of him to this very day, hahahahaha, cry baby.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Joined this forum. Not. That was the best thing I've ever done. xD

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ummm... o_o;;; I'm not very nice to people, so maybe... XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Worst thing... I nearly walked out of a shop without paying for the thing I bought XD

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    the skate board kid said:
    My worst thing...hmmm........ well I skipped a bunch of detentions(I don't care if I get a referal or not, I got one cause I was dissing a guy so bad.), I broke my basement door, doing stupid stuff and playing baseball with a golf ball and breaking a guys window(hehehehehehe :D , I dipped like crazy after that happended), I've gotten into 3 fights and I've beaten the crap out of those kids, made a Big A** dent on top of my dads car after jumping on to it from the top of my garage and well its not worse, but a kid in 6th garde started crying cause he got an out in baseball, I made fun of him to this very day, hahahahaha, cry baby.

Actually, where I come from, you'd be called a 'gribo'. ROFL!

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Wow, where do I even begin? o.o

- In 7th grade my spanish teacher wasn't really respected so we never really cared about the class or the teacher either. We would cut class, burn the books, break the windows and walk in and out of the classroom whenever we felt like it. And when he wrote letters to our parents we threw them away right in his face.

It's not something I am proud of but I would arrange all the torture for that teacher as well as my two friends.

-In 9th grade our history teacher had it in for us and even though we behaved well, did all of our work and had good grades in every test that teacher by the looks of things did not want to see us pass. We informed the principle but that principle was crappy so we took matters into our own hands.
    We broke into the classroom at night and broke down the entire place and ripped everything to shreds. We were never caught though.

Again, not something I am proud of but she had it coming -_-'

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • Happy Dude said:
    Oh yes in year 5 i hated my teacher so once when she tapped me i purposly tripped over and i skinned my knee.I didn't plan to hurt myself but boy did the teacher get a yelling.XD.

What do you mean by year 5?

Back