• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I don't mean to bash soy products, as they are usually tolerable, but soy yogurt is the most vile substance ever concocted. Stay away, kids.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I licked sap off a tree once when I discovered it while climbing. I was......7? It was all gooey, so I thought it would be sweet. bleah

Another time my sister dared me to eat a piece of candy that was in her mouth. That was pretty gross as well (but I won) and it turned out that she was sick. I was sick the next day.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Anything with Green Beans or Mayonnaise...period...

blehk

Also, I find Fish Sticks to be quite nasty.

~Mooshykris

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    School Cafeteria food. Well, some of it.

The food at my town's middle school is actually wonderful. I mean, mostly it's pizza and chicken. But, it's still a lot better than my elementary schools'. At the elementary schools, you'd find at least a kid or two sick every other school day. It's ridiculous. I took my lunch all the time, so I was safe.

Back