• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up everyone (:

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2012
    Hi everyone! I just joined the forums, I was browsing around before i joined and it looked like a pretty cool place. :D

Hopefully I'll get the chance to talk to some of you around the forums, really interested in the challenges forum!

Well, bye. (:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to see that the Challenges forum is what got you into signing up! Here at PC we have a ton of challenges for you to check out, which includes the famous Nuzlocke, the Monotype, and the Solo challenge. There are others to mention, but I'll let you go ahead and check those out as well. Have fun doing them!

Welcome to the community, btw. Alongside challenges, we have a ton of Pokemon stuff for you to read, discuss as well as meet other Pokemon fans like myself. :)

Feel free to shoot me any questions if you have some, as well as read the rules and the FAQ! Have fun and see ya around!

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Hello IceandSpec ^-^
    I'm a total noob here myself, just joined yesterday actually. I was lurking before I joined as well (;
    Well, enjoy, and as long as you read and follow the rules it's a FANTASTIC community to be a part of!

Nos vemos en torno a mi صديق!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hi everyone! I just joined the forums, I was browsing around before i joined and it looked like a pretty cool place. :D

Hopefully I'll get the chance to talk to some of you around the forums, really interested in the challenges forum!

Well, bye. (:

Hello and welcome, welcome to the PokeCommunity.

Trust me, it's my third day here and there are a lot of fun things to do such as create cards, create challenges, and even discuss about general things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2012
    Thanks everyone, seems like so much to do. :o I'm really interested in the monotype challenge! Looks like lots of fun!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Oh, did I forget to reply? Surprised I didn't see this on my run a half hour ago, thought I got everyone.

If you ever get bored with the Challenges, pop into the CBC for an even bigger challenge: a very strong trainer from this forum (exchange friend codes first). We also have hacks you can play on an emulator.

Enjoy!

Beware Hikari; her Twin Oshawottz are mighty and sell your information for fame. It works for her, I guess.

Cyclone

Years
  • Hi Iceandspec. I am the Hikari that Cyclone mentioned.

I already caught you lurking in Pokemon Trivia and I see you're already doing well.

Remember to read the rules and contact a moderator. And no advertising please, you don't want Hikari to get upset.

Have a great time and we will meet again...

- Hikari10, "Double-Sided"

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to Pokecommunity, IceandSpec~ I'm pretty sure everyone has at least lurked the forums before joining, so you're not alone on that one. Enjoy your time here and have fun! =D

Years
  • Hey, Ice. [Could I call you Ice for short?] Hope you have a good time on here. I'll make sure to send you an awesome friend request. :)

Back