• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up my fellow Pokémon enthusiasts!

Years
  • Hey what's up everybody I'm Phantasmagoric (what a mouthful), but you can call me Zan. I'm feelin' good about this place. I'm a big fan of Pokémon, and around me, there aren't many others like me, and I consider myself lucky to know the few that are. But since I wanted to know more people like me, one of my friends recommended this site, so now I'm here. He also said there was an "artist's corner" here, so maybe from time to time, I might post some of my own works. Well that's it for now, See ya 'round.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your friend is absolutely correct :D. We do have an artists' corner here, and that is called Art & Design. You can post your arts there in a gallery, create a shop, or you can give any critique on others' artworks.

But anyways, it's great to see you here, Zan! I'm Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. We're all huge fans of Pokemon here, so you'll always find someone to talk Pokemon with. :3 Myself, I don't have that many people irl that like Pokemon, so PC is a great place to talk Pokemon aaaaaaaaall you want with no restrictions whatsoever. <3

So yeah! Visit the Art & Design section. Looking forward to seeing your works there soon. :D

& I look forward to seeing you around the forums as well. It's a big place, I know, but you can always throw me some questions since I know the forums all too well...or you can ask a staff member in bold names any questions you have. <3 See you 'round!

Years
  • Well Zan, it's nice to meet you! I'm Espeon EX, you can call me Espeon, or EX, whichever you like better. I have plenty of irl Poke friends, but I talk about it most here, at SPPF, or over at Evergrande. I hope you meet many awesome people here, I know I have. If you have any questions, our neiborhood friendly moderators with the blue names are here to help. Hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Hiya Zan, welcome to the forum! /o/ Love the dancing Mudkip avatar; I've seen that picture around soo many times and it never gets old, haha.

Feeling good about the forum is a great first sign. Generally some new members are shy and a little afraid at first, that's how I was myself, though fitting in isn't really ever a problem. But hey - you are indeed lucky to know other Pokemon fans such as yourself! Seems like that's a rarity nowadays and I'm glad I have close friends who enjoy the series as much as I do. I slightly assume older fans are harder to find in real life because they're being sneaky and hiding their love for the series. Seen it happen so it's quite possible. You'll of course find a lot of other Pokemon fans here, ranging from younger members to people in their 20s, 30s, and even beyond who have that in common with you. That's why this community is such a wonderful place.

I'm very glad to hear that you already have your eye on a particular board here, and it's even more wonderful that you've chosen Art & Design. That section has been thriving lately and there are so many wonderful artists showing off their galleries or opening shops. Not quite sure if this would interest you, but why not check out the Pokedex Project they have going on right now? :) It's basically a library of fan-created Pokemon designed by our talented artists. The project has been quite successful since its opening and it's a lovely thing to get into here if you're an artist. Of course we'd also love to see what you have to show us through a gallery or shop, so make sure not to neglect that! I'll be crossin' my fingers that you do end up getting involved sometime in the future. Not a requirement but it sure as heck would be fun, right? The art board was one of my favorite places here for a while and I can vouch for how great our little sub-community is there.

Hope you have an amazing time being involved here! I'm always around to help you out if you need it so don't ever hesitate to contact me. Be sure to keep logging on since there are always new things popping up for you guys to explore. It's almost a little.. hard to quit once you get into the swing of things. :D; Have fun and again, welcome to the forum! :)

Years
  • Thanks for the boost of confidence guys, I knew I was right when I said I was feelin' good about this place. Megan, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, cause I just start a new work, Espeon, thanks for the advice, and last but not least Cirno, That Pokédex Project, I just took a look at it and it's now high up on my list of considerations,but some of them are pretty good, so that means I gotta step up my game. Overall my future looks pretty bright here, and I'm lookin' forward to it.{XD}

Years
  • Why hello there Zan, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting you and getting to know you! {:3}

Whoever your friend is, they're correct about this being the best place to visit! We have one of the largest Pokémon communities here, and it's the largest forum and community I have ever been a part of for sure! We have lots of people here who you'll meet that share many interests with you, and I'm sure you will make lots and lots of friends as well at PC! (:

As a reminder, though, please be sure that you read the rules so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them repeatedly getting into trouble and winding up with an infraction on their profile, but I have hopes that you aren't one of those people! :)

And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking any one of our awesome users here on staff! You'll be able to recognize them because they have the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them and their help! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Zan! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if and whenever you want to chat with me! ^_^

Back