• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up? My name is Pok3Matr1x!

PoK3Matr1x

A ROM Hackerino ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
  • Yo wazzup pokemon fans! I am new here and a new pokemon fan (my first Pokemon game was White 2, which I got in October, 2014) But I now have Pokemon Y, Alpha Sapphire, and HeartGold
    But I like modding FireRed, so I am working on a mod called AquaBlue.
    Look in signature for details on how to add me on X360
    and Steam.
    I also have a habit of playing the spectacular game, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    See ya!

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC!
    I also own White 2, but it definitely wasn't my first game :) Sounds like you dove right into the franchise though, I do hope you're enjoying Y, AS, and HeartGold. I think X/Y are my favourite out of the three though.
    Sounds like you'll fit right in here and might enjoy the Video Games section ^_^

Good luck with your mod! I hope to see you around.
    Feel free to leave me a VM if you're ever lonesome!

Years
  • New and old fans alike fit in awesomely so big welcome, PoK3Matr1x. <3 Nice having you aboard.

B/W2 were some of my favorite Pokemon games but X/Y and OR/AS especially were pretty awesome.. glad you even went out to buy HeartGold too, that was a fan-favorite and a great remake of the original G/S. :') Wishing you lots of luck with your projects and hope you'll be around to show us in the future, yes? Have a blast on PokeCommunity!

Years
  • You'll definitely be accepted here, no matter how long you've been into Pokemon. Welcome aboard, PoK3Matr1x!

Black 2/White 2 was your first Pokemon game? That's awesome and I do happen to be a fan of Unova myself, because it introduced my fave Pokemon and had some very unique characters going for it. HeartGold/SoulSilver, X/Y and even the latest Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are all great games as well so nice to hear you're enjoying them too. Also, you're going to do your own modded game? Our Game Development section might be worth visiting, or if it's a hack there's the ROM Hacking boards as well.

I wish you the best of luck with your project and hopefully you can stick around actively in the future when you can, and there's always the staff members on hand if you need their help. See you around and enjoy your time at PC!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Ah, a new Pokemon fan. Well, hope you don't get too irked that old fogeys like me run the place. Other than that, stay off the lawn and we'll get along- STAY OFF MY LAWN! Sorry. Old habits. . . get it? Old? Eh, do whatever you want. Nice to see you here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahh, so you've gotten the more recent games! Nice; I started off with the 1st Gen myself, but y'know, Gen 6 is pretty rad too. Hope you're enjoying the games! And it's nice to meet you here; I'm Dragon! :3

Hope your project goes well; it seems pretty fun! Mmm, and I do hope we'll see you around the place; don't be shy on contacting me if you want to chat and become friends! See ya later, and welcome! <33

Back