• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up PC?

don_leno

A CAT IS FINE TOO
Years
  • Hey there. You can call me Don Leno. No thats not my name, i just said you can call me that. Ive been a pokemon fan since i got silver, and have since then gotten and beaten silver, crystal, R/S/E, use diamond as my main game, restarted pearl, and almost have platinum beat. I love using legendaries because i like rare things. Some of my favorite types are electric, water, ghost, and dragon. Im a Nintendo nerd, but slowly learning to enjoy X360 games. I play guitar and couldnt live without music, video games, golf, and skiing. Also, i live in the middle of nowhere. Thats all you need to know.....

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Heiya,and welcome to PC(Got to say that:tired:) and dont forget to read the rules(i know you already did:paranoid:)
    BTW,If you like rare things,use Lucario,Gardevoir,Starters,Salamence etc. Cause having legendaries is kinda nooby,having 1/2 in your party is good actully:P but better only one or none:classic:.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Welcome to teh Community of Poké.

I also enjoy music. I wish I could play the guitar ._. my favorite types are also Ghost and Dragon, followed by Dark.

Anyways,
    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND ENJOY PC!

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I hope you have a great time here.

And for some reason, I think I know you from somewhere. o.o

-MetalGardevoir

Back