• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Hey, my name is UltimaCircuit and I am a newbie to this community like many other people. My interests are pretty much video games, soccer, and hacking. The main reason I joined this forum was because I had a great experience with playing hacks such as Light Platinum and Flora Sky, so I decided that I wanted to make hacks myself as well.

I am currently making a few beginning town maps, but I keep on having this problem in Advance Map 1.95. The issue is that whenever I save a map file on my Pokemon Emerald Rom, (Which I renamed Pokemon Apatite for fun) and close out of the program, then reopen it later and load up my rom, and try to open the same map it says Access Violation. I do not know why my maps keep on getting corrupted, can anyone help with this?

Years
  • Hey UltimaCircuit! Welcome to the forum!

I've heard that Light Platinum and Flora Sky are really fun hacks. I have wanted to try them out for awhile now, but just haven't gotten to it haha. Anyway, you came to the right place for hacking. Our large Emulation section can help you with anything you need regarding hacking. You can find tips, all the tools you need, and tutorials for your hack there. I'm not a hacker myself, so I can't really answer your question, but be sure to check out the section and I am sure someone there can help you. I would ask the moderator of that section n_n

Also be sure to check out our Video Games section as well since you like gaming. There you can take part in speculations about upcoming games, review past games, and even post your own game walkthroughs! This section is for non-Pokemon games, because we have specific sections for all the Pokemon games elsewhere.

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask! (:

Years
  • Flora Sky is one of the only hacks I've ever gotten far in.. hah, I tend to drop or forget about them when I play for some reason. Like Toshiro said though, both of those games you listed are fun and quite popular. :) Seems like you have good taste!

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

You probably won't find answers to your question in The Welcome Lounge since we focus on greeting new members, but you're more than welcome to peek around our Emulation board. It has a script help thread that you can check out as well as a simple questions thread where you're able to ask questions if you're confused about hacking. I used to be interested in learning how to hack but never really went anywhere with that so I'm sorry to say that I'm quite clueless in this situation. :( You'll probably find an answer one way or another, though; this is just one of the many hardships hackers have to face before they can get their game completed. Consider it a trial.. you'll get through it and that will be very worth it. :D I'll be looking forward to seeing what you publish for our community as well! Keep at it and if you're ever lost on where to post what around here, stop by the Questions & Feedback board. Remember that this board is for questions related to the forum rather than hacking, though, but it'd help if you had a question about hacking but didn't know where to post it. Such questions can be asked over in Q&F.

What games do you play, by the way? I have been so hooked on my 3DS lately and it has been such a great journey.. Animal Crossing: New Leaf has been eating away at my soul lately, and so has Fire Emblem: Awakening. Took me so long to finally start taking advantage of my 3DS. Hope you have a great time gaming with our members and do make sure to put your friend code in your signature if you like - that's the most popular place to include codes.

See you around~!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello there UltimaCircuit we are always happy to see and welcome newbies into the ranks of PC. we are happy to have another addition to the family :). You have come to the perfect place here because we have threads dedicated to video games and soccer and not to mention hacking for. so you will have no problem fitting in and meeting people with similar interests, one like me who loves video games and soccer (Chelsea Fan Alert).

Well the names Diab please feel free to drop a vm or pm anytime if you have the need to talk to somebody I'm a great listener :).

Back