• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up, Pokefans?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    My name's Sai_Kanzen, you can call me Sai for short! I've been a fan of the series since the first gen games came out! Recently finished playing FireRed with the Moemon patch and so I set out to look for other hacks out there which brought me here!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well, our hacks seem to attract MORE members than the site itself. Glad to have another member. Yeah, you already know who I am :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Sai_Kanzen!

Glad to see that you're a long time pokemon fan! (You'll find a lot of those here =P). If you're looking for some cool hacks, we definitely have them! I see you've already been to the Emulation forum and picked up some supporter banners! =D

If you haven't already, read the rules/FAQ as they should answer most of your questions. So get posting and I'll see you around!

Ami Mizuno

Sailor Mercury/Jupiter fan!
    Years
    Whoa, hello there Sai and welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here. And yeah, there are quite a lot of Pokemon fans here so it won't be hard for you to make friends with other members.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the community, Sai!

So, you found the ol' PC while looking for Pokemon ROM hacks, eh?
    Well, I'm none too surprised! The Pokecommunity is renowned for its ROM hacking section. It has been a host to many of the famous hacks you will see floating around the internet such as Quartz, Shiny Gold, and the Rescue Rangers series. The best part is, you can even converse with the creators of these games!
    (I find that pretty darn cool...)

Well, it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow veteran of the Pokemon series. I suppose I have one more person to chat-it-up about the good old days of Red and Blue. ;D
    (They were pretty great, weren't they?)

Congratulations on beating Fire Red! I'm not familiar with the patch you talked about, however. Is it some kind of "Catch all Pokemon" patch or something else? :o

Here's hoping you will consider the community to be your new online abode. I assure you that PC can accomodate almost any discussion needs you can fathom!

Have a great time and take care.

Edit: Wow! That's some pretty cute sprite hacking that person did. My gosh, I've never even heard of that patch. x3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Welcome to the community, Sai!

Congratulations on beating Fire Red! I'm not familiar with the patch you talked about, however. Is it some kind of "Catch all Pokemon" patch or something else? :o

If I remember correctly, the "Moemon" patch does have a "Catch all Pokemon" feature. But the main thing about it is that it changes all the Pokemon sprites into these:

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    OMG!@!!
    MOEMON!!
    i <333 moemon
    ^^
    what was your team of kawaiiness?
    and much welcomes,
    love your avatar its cute
    xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    My team is made up of Venusaur(Tane-chan), Charizard(Hito-chan), Blastoise(Kame-chan), Pidgeot(Po-chan), Raichu(Rai-chan), and Alakazam(Psi-chan).

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Welcome to PC. I don't look at the rom hacks much but that one looks pretty neat!
    I think I'ma have a look at it after work. Been here how long? and you've already helped me out...Or the opposite, depending if I get my hw done or not :D

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    wow hi there, hacks do attract a lot of mebers here, by the way, you're avvie is really cute, that avvie makes a Zangoose seem so adorable.

Back