• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up Trainers?

Ace_Trainer_Jose

Poké Sensei
Years
  • Im new here, but not to pokemon. I was a Red/Blue owner way back when pokemon was starting out. . well anyway, im here if ayone would like a friendly battle or to do some trading, I would be glad to help with your pokedex if I am able. I dont do clones, or AR cheats so everything I have I earned or traded for. my Friend code name is Jose, here is my code 3353 4198 9934 Almost forgot to mention im playing on White Version

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! Nice to see a friendly Pokemon player join the forums and so willingly wanting you help off the bat. I personally don't do trades or battles but i know a lot of people would love the help. Even if those are your only interests there's still a lot more PC has to offer.. all it takes it a little looking. Also nice choice on playing Pokemon White. (i personally enjoy playing white more than black since the Pokemon and the atmosphere it has) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Jose! Most of us here aren't new to Pokemon. Some of us (like you) have been through the RBY days, so you're not the only one. :)

One of my recommendations is to advertise your friend code on your signature. Posting your friend code in threads is kinda spammy, so that way you can show it off without having to repeatedly posting it everywhere. xD Anyways, since you're here for some friendly battling or trading, try out these two sections: The Trade Corner and the Competitive Battling Center. You'll be able to help out others complete their Pokedex at the Trade Corner, or give away some Pokemon if you like. In terms of battles, CBC has a few tournaments up. You could either battle via WiFi or by Pokemon Online. Battling and trading will have you making as many friends in no time. :)

Have fun doing one or both! You can always PM myself or Snivy in the event if you have any questions, or visit the Adoption Center to get to know someone familiar with both the Trade Corner or CBC. :D Read the rules, and I hope to see ya around, ok!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Im new here, but not to pokemon. I was a Red/Blue owner way back when pokemon was starting out. . well anyway, im here if ayone would like a friendly battle or to do some trading, I would be glad to help with your pokedex if I am able. I dont do clones, or AR cheats so everything I have I earned or traded for. my Friend code name is Jose, here is my code 3353 4198 9934 Almost forgot to mention im playing on White Version

Welcome to the forums, Ace Trainer Jose! I guess we're playing the games since a long, long time ago. :) There's always something to do in the forums, huh? Give the Trade Corner a try - I think there'll be a lot of trades. I wonder whether I also need a trade?

I hope to see you again!

Back