• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whats up with that weird lady?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    there is a lady in a house near the route to sunyshore and she says " Oh no i have lost my suite key... The manager will not be happy.." Or something like that. But what is the point of this? Can you get something from her if you find the suite key or is it impossible to find?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    dude I keep wondering that myself, maybe she'll be part of the third game or something

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    it is really freaky. I gave my pearl to my friend for a little while and now she says " Whenever I go for a walk I often lose my key." But I asked him how he did it and he just said "Huh?" Thanks for nothing my so called "friend"

I just realised something. In every single pokemon game- including red blue and yellow- There has been a very annoying fisherman with a whole team of magikarps. But why would game freak do that? Do the think it is funny? Do they want to annoy us? Im telling you know those fishermen must get very tired of losing. Here is a battle between my lucario and one magikarp.
    Fisherman: Hmmm... Right know splash seems like a good move to use...
    Me: Come on! That worthless fish of yours only knows one move!
    Fisherman: Magikarp! Splash now!
    Me: Lucario... *sigh* Bone Rush.
    Fisherman: What?! You bet me again?
    Me: Uh Yeh.
    Fisherman: Oh come on, best out of three thousand and ninety- two.
    Me: *sigh* Whats the point? Everytime I beat you I only get forty two experience points..
    Fisherman: .... Takes one to know one! *rushes off*
    Me: Lucario, here is another lesson in life. Beware of weirdo fishermen.
    Lucario: *nods head strongly in agreement*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    wierd, when I first saw her saying that I went up to where the dude heals your pokes and itemfinder'd my way around but nothing was there. knowing the game makers it was going to be something cool but they gave up halfway through and just left what they had finished just to annoy me

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    You are supposed to find the suite key using the itemfinder (I don't remember where it wa though) and when she gets into her room, she will give you a Lava Cookie (basically, a free full heal in a cookie form)

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    The Suite Key is South of her, on the left wall just before you enter the Check Point (where you heal)! Just use the Itemfinder on the wall! Though if I remember correctly, she doesn't give you anything... ^_^'

EDIT: Oops, classicrockfan beat me to it!! And I forgot about that Lava Cookie...

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Oh My Goodness! A WHOLE Lava Cookie?! I think Im in heaven... Ohhh... We find her suite key and she gives me a lava cookie that I can just buy for 200 at mt chimney on saphire... Such a generous lady... If you couldnt pick up i was being sarcastic. Anyways thanks for the help guys.

I dont believe what just happened. My eevee egg just hatched... And its silver! Shiny! Shiny Umbreon here I come! Or maybe jolteon.. Hmm... Vaporeon are pretty good..

im battling a finneon and it used gust. What the family?

Last edited:

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Lava cookies are better than full heals there cheaper.By the way the fisherman i like him it trains my weak Pokemon.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    They use the Magikarp trainer just to annoy you I believe. It can also be used for some EV training with Pokerus and Macho Brace. 24 points right there in your hands.

Yeah, she gives you a lava cookie, which I thought was a rip for such a task... Anyway, people are people... Lastly, congrats on your shiny Eevee. Pending on the nature, go with what's right.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I dont believe what just happened. My eevee egg just hatched... And its silver! Shiny! Shiny Umbreon here I come! Or maybe jolteon.. Hmm... Vaporeon are pretty good..

im battling a finneon and it used gust. What the family?

Well its annoying me! A lot!

I just realised something. In every single pokemon game- including red blue and yellow- There has been a very annoying fisherman with a whole team of magikarps. But why would game freak do that? Do the think it is funny? Do they want to annoy us? Im telling you know those fishermen must get very tired of losing. Here is a battle between my lucario and one magikarp.
    Fisherman: Hmmm... Right know splash seems like a good move to use...
    Me: Come on! That worthless fish of yours only knows one move!
    Fisherman: Magikarp! Splash now!
    Me: Lucario... *sigh* Bone Rush.
    Fisherman: What?! You bet me again?
    Me: Uh Yeh.
    Fisherman: Oh come on, best out of three thousand and ninety- two.
    Me: *sigh* Whats the point? Everytime I beat you I only get forty two experience points..
    Fisherman: .... Takes one to know one! *rushes off*
    Me: Lucario, here is another lesson in life. Beware of weirdo fishermen.
    Lucario: *nods head strongly in agreement*

I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I lol at all the spammy offtopicness in this thread.

Anyways, as alot of people have said, you use the itemfinder to find the key.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    its not in the wall its beside it.dont make the mistake of havin a red fum when its not in the wall u av been blankly staring at.i fought that there was something in her bin worth something moody cow had 2 go and clean it ~_~

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    its not in the wall its beside it.dont make the mistake of havin a red fum when its not in the wall u av been blankly staring at.i fought that there was something in her bin worth something moody cow had 2 go and clean it ~_~

Firstly. What the hell did you just say?!

second, yeah, what everybody said, find it with itemfinder, but I think it is near the bottom of the area, i think, not too sure.

And I love the fishermen, they give off heaps of speed EVs

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Oh, so that's where the key was.

My version is in Japanese, so it was already kind of confusing. >_<

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
    Years
    If noone has said this already this is how you find it.

Go to the Northern Exit of hwere you heal your pokemon in the hotel
    Go against the wall so your touching it
    Last go 1 or 2 steps up and press 'a' and you will find it.
    Its pretty easy

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
    If noone has said this already this is how you find it.

Go to the Northern Exit of hwere you heal your pokemon in the hotel
    Go against the wall so your touching it
    Last go 1 or 2 steps up and press 'a' and you will find it.
    Its pretty easy
    Umm it dosen't work i can see it but it says its in the hotel

Back