• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up you guy's?

Years
  • What's up you guy's my name's Bevertails
    I've been playing Pokemon since Gold. and unfortunately stopped at Emerald (personally I think they got carried away with the Pokemon at that point afterwards)

My Hobbies include: Weight-Lifting~Gaming~Game Development~Watching Movies or my Showtime shows :3.

Also I love Ryan Gosling. he's Perfect (No Homo)

if you want to know anymore bout me just ask :3 Also my major contact points are below in my siggy​

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC!

I've been playing since the original days of Red Blue and Yellow, and have played them all. I do agree with you however that the Pokemon designs aren't that great past Emerald, but there are still a few I personally like the from games after Emerald. You should totally start playing the games again! You should totally look into the two new upcoming games X and Y! It's going to be so awesome and the Pokemon designs so far are really quite good. We have a huge X and Y section where you can speculate and chat about the new upcoming games. It's a really hot section of the site right now!

Anyway, since you enjoy gaming in general, be sure to check out our Video Gaming section for all your non-Pokemon gaming needs! Also be sure to check out our General Entertainment section where you can chat about TV Shows and Movies. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask! This site is full of kind and helpful members.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Bevertails! Welcome to PC!

I've been a fan since the original games,and my first game was Red. I've been playing them ever since and got hooked on to the franchise. I have at least one game from each generation. I personally still enjoy the games and think the older games have some interesting Pokemon designs in them. Some are bad, I agree, but I still like a lot of them and the story is usually better than the Pokemon anyways! I agree with Toshiro to too, if you ever want to get back (I think you should, but your choice) then Pokemon X and Y are a good way too. They're not out yet, but they will be on October 12th. The cool thing is they are the first games to be released worldwide at the same time. They're gonna be on 3DS and I have to say the graphics are looking amazing! And I think the Pokemon's designs are really good too much better than some of the few previous generations imo. The X and Y section are the place to go if you want to speculate and chat about those upcoming games that look wonderful. I think you should also look at any of the sections in General Pokémon Gaming Discussions most of them pertain to the games you've played and you can take a trip down memory lane and talk about those old games. Such as Metal & Color Generation Gaming for Gold ,Silver and Crystal(and also Red, Blue and Yellow) and Advanced Generation Gaming for Ruby, Sapphire , and Emerald and FireRed and LeafRed, RBY's respective remakes.

You look like you enjoy gaming a lot too, so look at Video Games too for anything non Pokemon related. Showtime's great and they have play some really good movies on there. Don't know too much but their shows, but I can find myself watching the movies they have. General Entertainment is where you can talk about any show or movies you like. Also, any type of music you're into, you can talk about there too. In fact there's a thread there called What are you listening to? basically just for telling people what song you're currently listening to. Obviously haha. Clubs are another place to discuss about specific shows and games series as well. There's Fan Clubs & Groups for non-Pokemon series and Pokemon Clubs for Pokemon related clubs. They're great place to talk with and meet new people. Sorry for all the links, I just like being helpful hahaha.

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy yourself here at this friendly place. People are easy to get along with and the moderators like helping people with any questions they have so don't be shy to ask any questions. Have fun here and hope to see you around often!

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC!
    I do love GenII but GenIII is great too! The newer generations are absolutely amazing as well!
    I'd love to talk to you more! And it's really cool that you do Game Development! Can't wait to talk to you more! ^^

Years
  • Hello to you too Bevertails and welcome!

Like AWsquared over there, I've been a fan since the original games as well, but never actually played a Pokemon game until Ruby and Sapphire, I also went on to play the entire 4th and 5th Generation, and 6th Generation is next on my list. I'm sure you heard all the latest news about Pokemon X & Y, the games are going to be very cool from what I know. AWsquared showed you some sections you may love, notably Video Games and General Entertainment, which seem to fit your interests most.

I do hope you enjoy your time at PC, and we have moderators like Cirno who can assist you if you need help, and remember reading the rules is always important. Have fun, and I do hope to see you around PC. It was pretty nice welcoming you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back