• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up

LugiaSoul

IMA FIRIN MAH AEROBLAST!
    Years
    Hey everyone! I just joined the PokeCommunity forums, as you can all see. It looks like a great place for us Pokemon fans to chat in peace :) I can't wait to meet ya'll!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The sky is up, silly!

Hey there LugiaSoul. Looking at your name, I hint a SoulSilver reference. Lugia is a great Pokémon, if I do say so myself. Welcome to The PokéCommunity! I hope you'll have some fun in this part of the internet. If you need any help, you can feel free to ask me. Again, welcome!~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    LugiaSoul sounds cool :o It actually kinda reminds me of Lati@s... (Soul Dew, yunno)

Welcome to Pokemon Community! We have lots of friendly people here, and so much to chat about! I hope you have fun here!

Ayselipera

Hey, that's pretty much the reason why I joined in the beginning too! Besides the fact I don't really make it known in real life that I'm a Pokemon lover<3

I'm pretty sure you'll find this is the safest of places you can chat about Pokemon. ;) Awhh, so sweet, I'm happy to know you're dying to meet us. :3 Feel free to vm me if you'd like about anything Pokemon. If you have any questions just ask the members in bold blue!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello welcome to the forum and this is a great place to chat about pokemon.

That is why I joined here too.

Back