• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I'm new here I been a huge pokemon fan since I could remember and I beat, and played all normal pokemon games so I thought that I would try some hacked ones, might even try and hack a few myself, or even draw some sprites for people.

Anyways a little about me:
    I'm 19
    I am in college
    I major in web design
    I am a guy

Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice to see a big gamer of the series join the forums. :P There's a lot of nicely made hacked games here made by the community with some being difficult and some being fun. There all great in there own way so you should have a lot of fun with it. You can certainly learn to hack here since there's a lot of tutorials and helpful community members. Plenty of people would probably really like to see some sprites you can draw, it always nice to see a new artist with their own different work. :P Oh nice web design, I was going to take some of that in high school but decided to go into programming. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back