• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

PokeBound98

Hoenn Fan Forever
    Years
    Hey everyone! I registered here a while ago, but I didn't have the chance to introduce myself until now.

So, as you can probably guess from my user title, I am a fan of Pokemon, especially the Hoenn region. I've been a fan of it ever since I first got Pokemon Emerald around the age of 6-7, and its still my favorite to this day. But, with that being said, I still like the other regions just as much.
    Regarding my favorites, I have A LOT of them (since I have trouble picking just one out of hundreds).
    Once I get the chance, I'll update my profile to list them all by region (not sure when, though).
    That should be it for now. Thanks for taking the time to read.

P.S. Is anyone else here excited for Pokemon X and Y? I can hardly contain my excitement! X)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Hi PokeBound! Welcome to PC!

So your a fan of the Hoenn region? Its my 2nd fav region! And Ruby was my first PKMN game haha! It was a great region i loved it especially the starters they were all so good <3 Btw, there is a section here with lots of discussions of PKMN Emerald, ruby,sapphire including Fire Red and Leaf green! This section can be found here!. Hope you stay active and enjoy! If you need anytthing, VM or PM me!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Pokebound! I am terribly excited for X/Y too. We have a section for it there. I don't a 3DS so I won't be getting it as soon as I wanted. My favorite region is Kanto because I played it first with Leaf Green when I was 7 and half. My favorites pokemons are Arceus/Charizard, etc...
    Have fun posting around!

Years
    Welcome to PC! Glad to have you.

As you can see, we all love Pokemon, so you came to the right place! I've been a fan since the days of RBY, but I do like Hoenn a lot. My favorite region is Johto though (: if have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! See you around!

Yo PokeBound~! Welcome and great to meet you! <3

Heck yeah, I'm definitely excited for X and Y. I was so excited at first that I checked Serebii hoping for news every few hours, but since there's been a drought when it comes to new reveals lately I've stopped doing that. Hopefully we get some new news soon because I and many others can hardly contain our excitement! Towns/cities, Sylveon's type, starter evolutions... gosh, we just need to know all of these things. Getting closer and closer to the release date, after all. You definitely must post around our X & Y board; I'm sure that'll be a nice way to release some of your excitement and speculate with other fans.

And looks like we have a lot in common already - I'm a huge 3rd gen fan, too. Despite all the dislike it gets sometimes I still find it to be a wonderful region. Cool to see that your avatar reflects your favorite region, too. :) Am I wrong in assuming you picked Mudkip as your starter? Sapphire was the game I spent most of my time playing as a kid, and my friend and I would spend hours getting Spindas with different patterns, hehe. Surely you must have spent a lot of time on some of the side "quests/events" of Pokemon, too, so do share with us! Maybe you can post and discuss Hoenn in the Advance Generation board.

Hope PC has been to your liking so far. n~n You've already posted here and in Challenges, so that's cool. Have a blast going through those challenges and make sure to keep everyone there updated! See you around.

Back