• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Silently Slow

An Okay Guy
Years
  • Hello there ladies and gentleman, and others. My name is SilentlySlow. I haven't been on forums in years! What am I hoping to find here? Well, I'm not sure, to be honest. I've never been too active in the Pokemon community. I've mostly kept to myself and a few friends. Hoping to branch out, so I guess that's part of the reason of why I'm joining this thing. If you guys have any questions, then feel free to ask. Also, very active on Skype, so you can request that in a PM if you'd like.

I play competitively if that's something that needs to be known. Anyways, hope to meet some new people.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Welcome! It's Digital Esper from showdown :) Good to see you here! We're definitely a very friendly and inviting community so I'm sure you'll have no problems making friends here! The competitive scene is pretty booming as well so come check out the Battling & Team Building forum :D (Join me at the playground too)

Anyway, see you around!

Years
  • Definitely a good choice, I used to be a to-myself fan for ages too but getting involved in a forum like this one was one of the better choices I made. Lots of people around to meet plus not having to worry about things like no one to trade with when you're looking to complete the dex, ahaha.

Welcome and nice to meet you SilentlySlow. ^^ If you've already been on our Showdown server then that's great to see, seems like you're already making a name for yourself and getting to know the forum. [: If you need help you're welcome to ask, otherwise have a splendid time!

Years
  • Welcome to PC! It's always good to have another competitive player! I've been playing competitively for a few years, so if you ever want a match, just hit me up! I hope you enjoy your time on the PC forums!

Silently Slow

An Okay Guy
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! It's always good to have another competitive player! I've been playing competitively for a few years, so if you ever want a match, just hit me up! I hope you enjoy your time on the PC forums!

Me, I've been playing competitively since gen IV. Although I skipped gen V entirely, since... if I remember correctly, you couldn't have a full 6 on 6 battle without level restrictions... or something like that.. which meant having to train Pokemon to level 100. I wasn't having any of that. Didn't want to use PokeSav or whatever hacking method there was at the time either. And I would like a match with you! I'll send you a PM.

Silently Slow

An Okay Guy
    Years
  • Hello there, Slow! and welcome to PC. It's really nice to meet you!

Oh I see, well. I never really was active in any forums until I found PC. And I can tell that it's a great place to make friends, it's insane. And I'm sure that you're going to fit in just fine here with us, there's just a lot to do. And about things to do, which are your main interests if I can ask?

If you ever want to chat, or you just need any help here feel free to message me! I'll try to stay in touch with you if you ever feel like talking with me. Cheers, and good luck with everything! :)
    Interests... interests... well there's not much I think. Mainly Pokemon, Food, Music. The perfect trifecta! I often enjoy going to bandcamp looking for random music, hoping for something decent to listen to. It's kinda like mining for gold. A bunch of it is trash, but sometimes you find something great.

Back